Welcome to Football Gambler – whether you’re a football fan just looking to have a bit of fun, or a serious professional gambler, we have something here for you. Here, we cover everything from big hitters gambling large amounts, to free football tips, or punters just starting out.
You have to be 18+ to use this website. If you feel that gambling is becoming a problem, then please visit begambleaware.org
Enhanced Odds New Customer Offers
50/1 Arsenal to beat Chelsea – New Betfair Customers – Offer Ends Saturday, 5.30pm
New Customers can get Arsenal at an enhanced 50/1 to beat Chelsea. Max Stake £1. Winnings paid in free bets. Full T&Cs Apply. 18+|Gamble Aware.
25/1 Man City to beat Huddersfield – New Betfair Customers – Offer Ends Sunday, 1.30pm
New Customers can get Man City at an enhanced 25/1 to beat Huddersfield. Max Stake £1. Winnings paid in free bets. Full T&Cs Apply. 18+|Gamble Aware
How To Bet On Football
Football Betting Tips
Best Football Betting Sites
Football Betting Systems
If you are serious about betting on football, then here at Football Gambler we have all the tools required to help you on your way. To start with, we find you all the best new accounts sign up deals to get you started.
These could be the ad hoc offers on specific football matches, or you can use the general free bets that you get when you open new accounts.
We also look far deeper than just the sign up offer when recommending a bookmaker. For example, what do they offer you once you have opened your account?
Here we look more at deals and offers existing customers get, such as reload offers, and only then do we recommend sticking with a bookmaker.
Others offer enhanced odds promotions, such as a boosted price (for example) if Lukaku scores and Man Utd win. Plenty of the bookmakers also have casino new customer offers for you too choose from if you prefer.
Football Gambler Free Tips
At football gambler we endeavour to bring you the best football betting tips, for free. We are not a subscription service, and nor do we intend to be one.
We try and have something in our free tips for everyone. Firstly, we have our regular Premier League free tips, which are for the more serious gamblers.
If you like placing football accumulator bets on a Saturday afternoon, then make sure you have acca insurance, because your custom is being taken for granted by any bookmaker who is not offering you either acca insurance, or an extra cash bonus on top of your winning acca bet.
If you aren’t getting one of these offers, then Football Gambler website recommends you change your bookie now. Our page on acca insurance gives you all the details you need when looking for a bookmaker to place your accumulator bet with.
One bookmaker with an impressive acca insurance offer is Paddy Power. The refund is for a maximum of £10.00, and it is based on one match letting you down from a 4-fold bet. The offer is available everyday of the year.
Popular Football Betting
Punters also like an accumulator bet on a Saturday afternoon, hence Football Gambler’s section dedicated to acca insurance.
These days some punters like to place huge single bets on the Match Winner market. Not too many years ago, placing a single on a football match was virtually unheard of. These days you can put as much money as you want on Manchester City to beat Stoke City, if you wish to do so.
Over Under 2.5 Goals Betting is also becoming an incredibly popular marker. In order to (apparently) simplify the bet, the .5 goals was added to it.
A bet on Over 2.5 Goals is basically a bet on 3 goals or more to be scored in the 90 minutes. While a bet on Under 2.5 Goals is a bet on less than 3 goals (zero, one or two goals) to be scored in the match (90 mins).
FOOTBALL BETTING EXPLAINED
– 90 Minutes Betting – this is betting on the Match Result market. This bet can also be known as 1×2, home/draw/away, or win/draw/win.
– Accumulator Bets – A football accumulator bet is regarded as a bet that consists of 4 or more teams in one single bet.
– Double Chance Betting – A bet on two outcomes in the same match. ie, a bet the home team to win and the draw.
– Half Time/Full Time Betting – Betting on the outcome of the match and half, and full time, ie, home team winning at half time, draw at full time.
– Match Odds and Both Teams To Score – What will the match outcome be, and will both teams score! ie, Arsenal to win, and both teams to score.
GOALS BETTING EXPLAINED
– Over/Under 2.5 Goals – The original, and one of the most popular Under/Over bets. Over 2.5 means 3 goals or more. Unders is 0, 1, or 2 goals.
– Over/Under 3.5 Goals – With more and more attacking football these days, Over 3.5 goals is becoming a very popular bet.
– First Goalscorer Betting – Who will score the first goal of the match. One of the original and most popular bets.
– Anytime Goalscorer Betting This is a bet on a player to score anytime in the 90 minutes of a match. Can be done in acca bet.
– Both Teams To Score Betting – If you think both teams will find the net, this bet is for you. Also a popular accumulator bet.
– Correct Score Betting – A bet on what you think the final score of a football match will be. ie, 0-0, or 2-2, or 4-1, etc.
New customers only – Minimum deposit of £10 using deposit code FB10 – A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 placed on any sports market – Minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) – Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days – Free bet stakes not included in returns -Deposit method and withdrawal restrictions apply – full T&C’s apply