The 2016 Champions League final takes place this Saturday evening, and is an all Madrid affair as Zinedine Zidane’s Real and Diego Simeone’s Atletico clash for the second time in 3 seasons, for European football’s prize possession.
Champions League Final New Customer Offers
- 888Sport – 8/1 Real to Lift The Trophy or 12/1 Atletico to Lift The Trophy.
- Betfair – 7/1 on Ronaldo to score anytime (in 90 mins) and £100 in free bets.
- Boylesports – 8/1 on Real Madrid to win in 90 mins (boosted from 6/4) + £50.00 in free bets.
- Paddy Power – 7/1 on Real Madrid to win in 90 mins.
- Paddy Power – 10/1 on Atletico Madrid to win in 90 mins.
Champions League Final Existing Customer Offers
The £50.00 free bet offer for existing bet365 customers is again available on the Champions League final. This offer is available to both new and existing customers, even if you are just opening a new account today.
- Open A Bet365 Account Here And Get A £50.00 Free Bet On Champions League Final And £200.00 Welcome Bonus
To get the free bet all you need to do is place a £50.00 bet on the Champions League final pre kick-off. Then once the match starts place a £50.00 in-play bet, and if it loses, you get your money back, in cash, within a couple of hours of the final whistle. More details and more information can be found on our Champions League Free Bets For Existing Customers page.
I’m fairly sure this offer will be available throughout the upcoming 2016 European Championships as well, so it is well worth getting an account in time for that if nothing else. We also have a dedicated page for Euro 2016 New Customer Offers as well, so keep an eye on that for some great offers on the tournament.
Where And When Is The 2016 Champions League Final Taking Place?
This year’s final is in Milan at the Giuseppe Meazza Stadium (also commonly known as the San Siro), so that is not too far for the Madrid fans to have to travel too. The match kick off at 7.45 (UK time), and is being played on Saturday 28th May.