You’ve just arrived at footballgambler.co.uk – a football betting website, combined with an exciting informative football blog, bringing you all the news, views, and betting help you require. You have to be 18+ to use this website.
Best Football Betting Sites
New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply. For full terms and conditions, please see the Betfair website for further details
New customers who register, deposit & bet via Mobile only, min £10 stake, win only, min odds 1/2, free bets credited as 2 X £15 (30 day expiry), free bet/player/payment method/country restrictions apply. T+C’s Apply
You have to be 18+ to use this website. If you feel that gambling is becoming a problem, then please visit begambleaware.org
Football Betting Systems
Football Betting System Reviews
– Best Football Betting Systems
– In Play Stats Scanner
– Pre Match Trading Review
– Assured Soccer Profits Review
– Profit Maximiser Review
– Over 2.5 Goals System Review
– How Football Index Works
– Football Winner Review
Football Betting Explained
– 90 Minutes Betting – this is betting on the Match Result market. This bet can also be known as 1×2, home/draw/away, or win/draw/win.
– Accumulator Bets – A football accumulator bet is regarded as a bet that consists of 4 or more teams in one single bet.
– Double Chance Betting – A bet on two outcomes in the same match. ie, a bet the home team to win and the draw.
– Half Time/Full Time Betting – Betting on the outcome of the match and half, and full time, ie, home team winning at half time, draw at full time.
– Match Odds and Both Teams To Score – What will the match outcome be, and will both teams score! ie, Arsenal to win, and both teams to score.
What We Offer At Football Gambler
- Football Betting Predictions – here at Football Gambler we offer weekly free football betting predictions on the Premier League.
We also have free football betting predictions on the Champions League, World Cup, European Championships, and international qualifiers.
- Football Betting Systems – we also strive to find the best football betting systems that actually work.
Believe it or not, there are football betting systems that do profit over time. And they aren’t necessarily what or how you would expect.
- Women’s Football Betting – the women’s game is booming, and here at Football Gambler we see it as an exciting new betting market place.
We will bring you free football betting predictions on the Women’s Super League, and Women’s Champions League. And every 4 years, we have the FIFA Women’s World Cup.
- Spread Betting Explained – ever thought about betting on football – and sports in general – in a different way? Well, football spread betting could be your alternative, and it works on other sports as well.
We have a spread betting explained page that gives you all the help and advice you need for spread betting. Enabling you to get started with spread betting on the Premier League.
- Best Football Betting Sites – a good football betting website has to offer more than just odds on weekend matches. So these days good football betting sites have to improvise and work harder to keep existing customers.
This means the best betting sites need to have competitive offers for existing customers. These offers need to include enhanced odds, and money back specials on big matches.
If you are serious about betting on football, then here at Football Gambler we have all the tools required to help you on your way. To start with, we find you all the best new accounts sign up deals to get you started.
These could be the ad hoc offers on specific football matches, or you can use the general free bets that you get when you open new accounts.
We also look far deeper than just the sign up offer when recommending a bookmaker. For example, what do they offer you once you have opened your account?
Football Gambler looks more at deals and offers existing customers get, such as reload offers, and only then do we recommend sticking with a bookmaker.
Others offer enhanced odds promotions, such as a boosted price (for example) if Lukaku scores and Man Utd win. Plenty of the bookmakers also have casino new customer offers for you too choose from if you prefer.
Football Gambler Betting Predictions
At football gambler we endeavour to bring you the best free football betting predictions and tips. We are not a subscription service, and nor do we intend to be one.
We try and have something in our predictions for everyone. Firstly, we have our regular Premier League free tips, which are for the more serious gamblers.
If you are looking for a bit of value and fun, we give free tips on over 2.5 goals. We also give over 3.5 goals predictions. These are mainly for the casual gamblers who like to have an accumulator bet.
GOALS BETTING EXPLAINED
– Over/Under 2.5 Goals – The original, and one of the most popular Under/Over bets. Over 2.5 means 3 goals or more. Unders is 0, 1, or 2 goals.
– Over/Under 3.5 Goals – With more and more attacking football these days, Over 3.5 goals is becoming a very popular bet.
– First Goalscorer Betting – Who will score the first goal of the match. One of the original and most popular bets.
– Anytime Goalscorer Betting This is a bet on a player to score anytime in the 90 minutes of a match. Can be done in acca bet.
– Both Teams To Score Betting – If you think both teams will find the net, this bet is for you. Also a popular accumulator bet.
– Correct Score Betting – A bet on what you think the final score of a football match will be. ie, 0-0, or 2-2, or 4-1, etc.
Betfair Football Trading
Trading football on a betting exchange can also be a very profitable way of making money from football betting. This can be done both pre kick off, and also in-play. Betfair is probably the best betting exchange to use, as it has the most liquidity.
Trading football pre kick off is less risky. This means you will make less money, but if it goes wrong, you won’t lose much.
Pre Match Football Trading
Before a match kicks off you will see one or two tick price movements on the betting exchanges. This is generally on popular markets, like 90 minutes match betting, or over/under 2.5 goals, etc.
For those unsure what a one tick price movement is, take a look at the screenshot below. A one tick movement would be 1.96 to 1.97, while a two tick movement would be 1.96 to 1.98. It is these small movements that allow us to profit.
As you can see trading these price movements can result in a few quid profit before the match kicks off. In this particular trade, we at Football Gambler have backed at 1.97 and 1.99, and placed lay bets at 1.96, 1.97, and 1.98. The result is a small profit of £3.36 on under 2.5 goals, and £3.37 on over 2.5 goals, and this before a ball is even kicked.
Small profits they may be, but keep doing it and they will add up. It is also almost risk free as well.
In-Play Football Trading
If you decide to trade in-play, it is very risky trading one or two price movements. A goal will blow a hole in your trade if you only have one half of your bets matched.
You really need to be trading with a view to laying a team, or a correct score. For example, you might wish to lay Manchester United away at Liverpool.
Liverpool will probably start the match fast, so you lay Manchester United at 2/1. Liverpool go 1-0 up, so you back Manchester United at 6/1 for an all round profit, or just to cover your lay of United.
You may wish to leave your lay of Manchester United to run, as you can’t see anyway back for them. This would be risky because if they come back and win 2-1, you would be looking at a loss. If the result stays the same, or Liverpool go onto win easily, you will have more profits.
Laying Correct Scores
Another popular in-play trading method is laying a correct score. You might want to lay 1-1 in the correct score market on Betfair. This is usually around 6.8 to 7.2 to lay.
If you place this lay bet on the fore mentioned Liverpool V Man Utd match, you will have two options when Liverpool go 1-0 up. You can trade out for a profit if the odds on 1-1 are longer than your lay bet, or you can let the bet run and hope Liverpool score a second, ensuring your lay (of 1-1) bet wins.
The stronger probability is that Liverpool will win, so you might be better off letting the bet run. It will also depend on the risk to reward. If trading out at 1-0 gives you your desired profit, then it makes sense to trade out.
Work On Percentages Rather Money
Here at Football Gambler, we suggest maybe working to a percentage of your betting bank. This can help eliminate greed, as you are working to a percentage rather than an amount of money.
So for example, if you have a £100.00 betting bank, then try and make 1% to 2% profit a day. This obviously is only £1 to £2, but if you have a £1000.00 betting bank, that results in £10 to £20 a day, therefore making a huge difference at the end of the week.
Starting off with a betting bank of £1000.00 and making 1% profit a day, you would have well over £20,000 after 12 months. That’s a thought for you to consider.
Working on approximately 30% a month profit and starting with £1000.00, below is an example of how your betting bank could grow. 1% a day would see even greater profits, as you would be making much more than 30% a month.
Starting with £1000.00 at the start of January, and making 30% a month forecast…..