Correct Score Betting is fairly simple, as it is exactly as it says on the tin.
What is Correct Score Betting?
The bookmakers give you odds on a score, you have a bet on that score, and if the match ends up the score you bet on, you win. While if it's any other score, you lose.
Correct Score Betting Example
If you have £10.00 on Manchester United to win 1-0 with a bookmaker at odds of 8/1, and the match finishes 1-0 to Manchester United, your bet is a winner and you will receive £90.00 off that bookmaker. The breakdown is like this, £10.00 stake returned because your bet won, and £80.00 winnings.
If the match finishes at any score other than 1-0 to Manchester United, then the bet is a loser.
Trading The Correct Score Market
The Correct Score market has become an increasingly popular market to trade, both pre match, and in-play. The best place for trading the correct score market is probably the Betfair Betting Exchange. As it has exceptional liquidity, there is always a great chance your bet will get matched.
Football Betting Systems such as Assured Soccer Profits (ASP) have been created from scratch to trade the correct score market on Betfair, showing just what a popular market it is. You can read more about ASP on our Assured Soccer Profits Review page.
Correct Score Refunds
With Correct Score betting you can now cover a losing bet. More and more bookmakers are now offering money back incentives on certain markets in the event of a certain outcome, and this applies to the Correct Score market.
The money back special could be triggered if the match ends in a 0-0 draw, or there is a red card in the match, etc. These offers can be on selected matches, like live TV fixtures on Sky Sports or BT Sports.
What We Offer At Football Gambler
- Football Betting Predictions - here at Football Gambler we offer weekly free football betting predictions on the Premier League.
We also cover the Champions League, World Cup, European Championships, and international qualifiers.
- Football Betting Systems - we also strive to find the best football betting systems that actually work.
Believe it or not, there are football betting systems that do profit over time. And they aren't necessarily what or how you would expect.
- Women's Football Betting - the women's game is booming, and here at Football Gambler we see it as an exciting new betting market place.
We will bring you football betting predictions on the Women's Super League, and Women's Champions League. And every 4 years, we have the FIFA Women's World Cup.
- Spread Betting Explained - ever thought about betting on football - and sports in general - in a different way? Well, football spread betting could be your alternative, and it works on other sports as well.
We have a spread betting explained page that gives you all the help and advice you need for spread betting. Enabling you to get started with spread betting on the Premier League.
- Best Football Betting Sites - a good football betting website has to offer more than just odds on weekend matches. So these days good football betting sites have to improvise and work harder to keep existing customers.
This means the best betting sites need to have competitive offers for existing customers. These offers need to include enhanced odds, and money back specials on big matches.