The Half Time/Full Time betting market is a bet on what the outcome of the match result will be at half time, and what the match result outcome will be at full time.
Best Football Betting Sites
So for example if Liverpool are at home to Man City and you are expecting a lot of goals, you might want to bet on Man City to be winning at half time, and Liverpool to be winning at full time. This would see you get far greater odds than you would get if you simply placed a bet on Liverpool to win.
Alternatively, you might want to place a bet on Man City to win at home against Southampton, but think the odds are too short.
In this instance you could back Man City to be winning at half time, and then to be winning at full time. This would see you get slightly longer odds, as City would need to be winning at half time, as well as winning the match outright.
If the match was 0-0 at half time, and City scored in the 80th minute, and won the match 1-0, then Draw/Man City would be the winning outcome.
There are nine possible outcomes to the half time full time betting market in total, they are all listed below.
Half Time Full Time Betting
- Home Team/Home Team
- Away Team/Away Team
- Draw/Home Team
- Draw/Away Team
- Home Team/Draw
- Away Team/Draw
- Home Team/Away Team
- Away Team/Home Team
The first outcome is the half time result, and the second outcome is the final March result.
What We Offer At Football Gambler
- Football Betting Predictions - here at Football Gambler we offer weekly free football betting predictions on the Premier League.
We also cover the Champions League, World Cup, European Championships, and international qualifiers.
- Football Betting Systems - we also strive to find the best football betting systems that actually work.
Believe it or not, there are football betting systems that do profit over time. And they aren't necessarily what or how you would expect.
- Women's Football Betting - the women's game is booming, and here at Football Gambler we see it as an exciting new betting market place.
We will bring you football betting predictions on the Women's Super League, and Women's Champions League. And every 4 years, we have the FIFA Women's World Cup.
- Spread Betting Explained - ever thought about betting on football - and sports in general - in a different way? Well, football spread betting could be your alternative, and it works on other sports as well.
We have a spread betting explained page that gives you all the help and advice you need for spread betting. Enabling you to get started with spread betting on the Premier League.
- Best Football Betting Sites - a good football betting website has to offer more than just odds on weekend matches. So these days good football betting sites have to improvise and work harder to keep existing customers.
This means the best betting sites need to have competitive offers for existing customers. These offers should include enhanced odds, and money back specials on big matches.