Both teams to score betting is a bet on both teams to score in 90 minutes. It is also known as BTTS betting.
What Does Both Teams To Score Mean?
A bet on Both Teams To Score, is exactly what is says on the tin – a bet on Both Teams To Score, it is also known as BTTS.
The bookmaker will give you two choices in the both teams to score market. You can have a bet on, Yes, I think both teams will score in the match. Or you can have a bet on, No, I don’t think both teams will score in this match.
Best Football Betting Sites
All of the above bookmakers specialise in football betting, and they all offer Both Teams To Score (BTTS) betting markets.
Both Teams To Score Betting Odds
As it is basically a 50/50 bet, you will find the odds are usually around 10/11 on the ‘Yes’ outcome, and 10/11 on the ‘No’ outcome.
In matches where the two teams are more attack minded, and neither focus much on defending, you may find the odds are more around 4/6 on the ‘Yes’ outcome, and 11/10 on the ‘No’ outcome.
In tight matches with two negative teams, the odds might be more like 6/4 on the ‘Yes’ outcome, and 1/2 on the ‘No’ outcome.
Match Result And Both Teams To Score
It is also possible to have a bet on the Match Result and Both Teams To Score. This bet is as explained in the name, you pick which team you think will win, or if you think it will be a draw. If you get your selection right, and both teams score, the bet is a winner.
Both Teams To Score Accas
As the Both Teams To Score (BTTS) bet is a very popular, increasingly, more and more punters have decided to start placing Both Teams To Score Acca bets. These acca bets can be placed in the same method as a conventional football acca, with some bookmakers even producing both teams to score acca coupons.
If you can’t find a BTTS coupon, you can place your own bet. This is a long winded way of doing it. You will have to click on each match individually that you wish to include in your acca, then click on the ‘Yes’ outcome (or ‘No’ if that’s what you wish) in the Both Teams To Score market, and add it to your online betting slip.
There are some bookmakers who include a both teams to score accumulator bet in their acca insurance offers (money back if miss by one), it is best to check the teams and conditions first though, just to be on the safe side.
What We Offer At Football Gambler
- Football Betting Predictions – here at Football Gambler we offer weekly free football betting predictions on the Premier League.
We also cover the Champions League, World Cup, European Championships, and international qualifiers.
- Football Betting Systems – we also strive to find the best football betting systems that actually work.
Believe it or not, there are football betting systems that do profit over time. And they aren’t necessarily what or how you would expect.
- Women’s Football Betting – the women’s game is booming, and here at Football Gambler we see it as an exciting new betting market place.
We will bring you football betting predictions on the Women’s Super League, and Women’s Champions League. And every 4 years, we have the FIFA Women’s World Cup.
- Spread Betting Explained – ever thought about betting on football – and sports in general – in a different way? Well, football spread betting could be your alternative, and it works on other sports as well.
We have a spread betting explained page that gives you all the help and advice you need for spread betting.
- Best Football Betting Sites – a good football betting website has to offer more than just odds on weekend matches. So these days good football betting sites have to improvise and work harder to keep existing customers.
This means the best betting sites need to have competitive offers for existing customers. These offers need to include enhanced odds, and money back specials on big matches.