An Anytime Goalscorer Bet is simply a bet on a player to score anytime in a particular football match, it is very popular in football betting.
It is a 90 minutes match bet (including stoppage time) only. If your player scores in that time, it is a winner.
The bet doesn't include own goals. It also doesn't include goals scored in the 30 minutes extra-time and penalty shoot outs (the sort you get in cup competitions).
Anytime Goalscorer Bet Examples
Winning Anytime Goalscorer bet examples........
- You back Harry Kane to score anytime against Manchester City in the Premier League. Kane scores in injury time (91st minute) of the match, your bet is a winner.
- You back Romelu Lukaku to score anytime against Watford in the Premier League. Lukaku scores in the 10th minute of the match, so your bet is a winner.
Examples of losing bets would be...................
- You back Ronaldo to score against Manchester United in the Champions League, the match finishes 0-0 at the end of 90 minutes, so the bet is a loser.
- You back Messi to score against PSG in the Champions League, the match finishes 1-1 at the end of 90 minutes, without Messi scoring. Messi then goes on to score the winner in extra time (the extra half hour). The bet is still a loser, as the goal came in extra-time, not the 90 minutes.
- Free Bets for Football Betting
- Proven Football Betting Systems
- Latest Football Betting Tips and Predictions
- Casino Offers
Anytime Goalscorer Rules
The football betting rules on anytime goalscorer are fairly standard across the bookmaking industry. Meaning they don't vary from bookie to bookie.
Standards anytime goalscorer rules are....
- Usual 90 minutes betting rules apply
- Your player needs to score in the regular 90 minutes + stoppage time for your bet to win
- Penalties in normal time count
- Own goals don't count
- Penalties scored in shoot outs in cup competitions don't count
- Goals scored in 30 minutes extra time don't count
Football Betting Accumulators
Anytime Goalscorer Accumulators are becoming very popular with the betting community.
They work exactly the same way as your standard football accumulator bet works, you simply pick your players to score, if all score, your bet wins.
While if one player fails to score, the bet is a loser.
Anytime Goalscorer Bet FAQ
Anytime Goalscorer is a football bet where you place a bet on a player to score at any time in the match. It is a 90 minutes + stoppage time only bet. This means in cup matches, the 30 minutes extra-time and penalty shoots outs don't count.
No, neither extra time or penalties count. You are simply betting on a player to score in the regular time of a football match. The goal can be scored at any time during the regular 90 minutes, and penalties and free kicks count.
No, Own Goals don't count in Anytime Goalscorer betting. It's just goals scored against the opposing team in the regular 90 minutes play.