There are variations to the Rolling Accumulator Strategy, but it is essentially a system that involves placing a series of single bets, where you use the winnings from the previous bets, to put on the next bet.
Usually, when you place your football accumulator bet, you will pick five teams (for example) to win, put your tenner on it, and sit back and hope it wins.
What Is The Rolling Accumulator Strategy?
Where the rolling accumulator strategy differs is, you would pick matches that kick off at different times, and place your money on them individually. The idea is that at some point you can take some profits out of your ‘rolling accumulator’ so that if one team loses, the whole bet doesn’t go down.
So a typical example of a rolling accumulator would be to start off by placing a tenner on a Friday night match. Then you place the winnings on a Saturday lunch time kick off, you then move onto a Saturday 3pm football fixtures, then the late Saturday fixture (usually 5.30pm), then maybe a Spanish match on Saturday night, and so on and so on.
Rolling Accumulator Variations
There are slight tweaks and variations you can use with the rolling accumulator strategy. There are some people out there who will only put the profit on the next match (and not the original stake money). So for example, if you placed a tenner on the Friday night fixture at odds of 6/4, you would get back £25.00. of that £25.00, you would only put £15.00 of it onto the Saturday lunch time football fixture, this ensures you keep your tenner.
After that it is up to you. If your second bet wins at even money, you would then have £30.00 (as you only put £15.00 on it). You could then put all the £30.00 on the next match. Or you might put just £15.00 onto it, etc.
Another variation to the bet is, rather than taking out your initial £10.00 stake, you might take out 20% of the returns of every bet, therefore you would be gradually accumulating profits all the time you are winning.
The only real rule to the Rolling Accumulator is you have to wait for one match to finish as part of the strategy. You then move onto the next match. Apart from that, there are no real hard and fast rules to stick to. You can tweak the system to suit your betting methods.
Best Football Betting Sites
Football Gambler – What We Offer
- Football Betting Predictions – here at Football Gambler we offer weekly free football betting predictions on the Premier League.
We also cover the Champions League, World Cup, European Championships, and international qualifiers.
- Football Betting Systems – we also strive to find the best football betting systems that actually work.
Believe it or not, there are football betting systems that do profit over time. And they aren’t necessarily what or how you would expect.
- Women’s Football Betting – the women’s game is booming, and here at Football Gambler we see it as an exciting new betting market place.
We will bring you football betting predictions on the Women’s Super League, and Women’s Champions League. And every 4 years, we have the FIFA Women’s World Cup.
- Spread Betting Explained – ever thought about betting on football – and sports in general – in a different way? Well, football spread betting could be your alternative, and it works on other sports as well.
We have a spread betting explained page that gives you all the help and advice you need for spread betting. Enabling you to get started with spread betting on the Premier League.
- Best Football Betting Sites – a good football betting website has to offer more than just odds on weekend matches. So these days good football betting sites have to improvise and work harder to keep existing customers.
This means the best betting sites need to have competitive offers for existing customers. These offers should include enhanced odds, and money back specials on big matches.