Match 27 of the Indian Super League is Bengaluru Vs Kerala Blasters (13/12/20), here our match preview looks ahead to the fixture and brings you the latest match odds and top prediction.
Bengaluru Vs Kerala Blasters Betting
- Bengaluru 7/10 – The Draw 27/10 – Kerala Blasters 7/2
- Over 2.5 Goals 17/20 – Under 2.5 Goals EVS
- Over 3.5 Goals 21/10 – Under 3.5 Goals 4/11
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 8/11– No EVS
Match Preview – Brief Summary
- Bengaluru FC vs Kerala Blasters FC is Match 27 of the Indian Super League.
- The match kicks off at 7.30pm local time, 2pm in the UK. It’s being played at Fatorda Stadium.
- Going into the match, Bengaluru sit in 5th place in the Indian Premier League with 6 points from their 4 matches.
- Their ISL form is DDWD. Starting with their most recent match, the results are 2-2 with NorthEast Utd, 1-0 win over Chennaiyin, 0-0 draw with Hyderabad and 2-2 draw with Goa.
- Kerala Blasters haven’t faired as well as today’s opponents, and are yet to win a game in this season’s Super League.
- The Blasters currently sit 9th in the table, with 2 points from 4 games played.
- Kerala’s for guide reads LDDL. In most recent order their results are 3-1 defeat to Goa, 0-0 with Chennaiyin, 2-2 with NorthEast Utd and a 1-0 defeat to Mohun Bagan.
- Live Match Centre
Bengaluru Vs Kerala Blasters Prediction 13/12/20
In the head-to-head between these two, Bengaluru have won 4, with Kerala only having 1 win over their southern rivals. There is a sixth match, which was a draw.
Bengaluru clearly have the upper hand, and the bookies aren’t expecting that to change today.
The Over/Under 2.5 Goals market is not far off 50/50, suggesting 2-1 has a chance. This is further backed up with Both Teams To Score being odds on.
I’m leaning towards a 2-0 or 2-1 win for Bengaluru in this one. Which is putting me off the Over 2.5 Goals, as it isn’t a certainty in my mind.
Odds of 7/10 on Bengaluru look pretty good value to me.
Although, if I throw Over 1.5 Goals into the bet (in a Same Game Multi), it takes the odds up to Even money. And a 2-0 or 2-1 scoreline covers Over 1.5 Goals.