Saturday evening in the Premier League is Man Utd Vs Man City (12/12/20), our preview gives you latest betting odds, free betting tips, and our top match prediction.
Man Utd Vs Man City Match Odds
- Man Utd 15/4 – The Draw 16/5 – Man City 7/10
- Over 2.5 Goals 3/4 – Under 2.5 Goals 6/5
- Over 3.5 Goals 15/8 – Under 3.5 Goals 7/15
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 4/6 – No 6/5
Match Preview – Brief Summary
- Manchester United Vs Manchester City is taking place at Old Trafford stadium on Saturday 12th December.
- Also known as the Manchester Derby, the match kicks off at 5.30pm, and is live on Sky Sports.
- Going into Matchweek 12, Man Utd were 6th in the Premier League. They have 19 points from their ten matches this season.
- For all the stick and abuse that United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer gets, his team have won their last 4 in the Premier League.
- In between those matches though, they have made a pig's ear of their Champions League campaign.
- The four wins for United have come against West Ham (3-1), Southampton (3-2), West Brom (1-0), and Everton 3-1. In all but the 1-0 win, United were away from home, and went behind first.
- Man City also haven't really got going this season. Pep's team went into the weekend in 7th place, with 18 points from their ten matches.
- City have shown signs that they are slowly starting to click into life. They've breezed through their Champions League group, and in the Premier League they have picked up 10 points from their last 5 matches.
- City's last 5 matches reads WWLDW. The defeat was away to Spurs (2-0), with the draw, at home to Liverpool (1-1). In their last 2 Premier League matches, City have scored 7, beating Burnley 5-0, and Fulham 2-0 (last Saturday).
- Premier League Match Centre
Man Utd Vs Man City Prediction 12/12/20
United have been woeful at home in the Premier League this season. And although City aren't quite at their fluent best yet, I still think they will be too strong for the Red Devils today.
Time and time again when Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has needed a win, his team has got it. I can see that run coming to an end today though!
United keep on going behind in matches, and then start to play. They can't keep on getting away with that.
Yes, they do have the ability to beat anybody in the Premier League on their day. And that's the thing that makes me think 7/10 on City is slightly short..... Even money, and I would be all over it.
Throwing Over 1.5 Goals into the mix gets the odds up to 1.84 though. Which although isn't as good as I think it could be, will just about do for me.