Matchweek 12 in the Premier League includes Fulham Vs Liverpool (13/12/20), here our match preview looks ahead to the fixture and brings you the latest match odds and top prediction.
Best Football Betting Sites
Fulham Vs Liverpool Betting
- Fulham 7/1 – The Draw 9/2 – Liverpool 4/11
- Over 2.5 Goals 1/2 – Under 2.5 Goals 13/8
- Over 3.5 Goals 6/5 – Under 3.5 Goals 4/6
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 4/6– No 23/20
Match Preview - Brief Summary
- Fulham FC vs Liverpool FC is from Matchweek 12 of the English Premier League, on 13th December 2020.
- The match comes from Fulham's Craven Cottage, with kick off at 4.30pm. Live TV coverage is from Sky Sports.
- The teams are at opposite ends of the Premier League table. Fulham sit 17th, just outside the relegation zone. Scott Parker's team have 7 points from 11 matches.
- Liverpool sit in 2nd position, behind Spurs on goal difference only. The Reds have 24 points from 11 matches.
- Recent form for Fulham is LWLLW. The Cottagers have only two wins this season, both in their last 5 matches.
- Fulham's last 5 results are a 2-0 defeat away to Man City, 2-1 win away at Leicester, 3-2 defeat at home to Everton, 1-0 defeat away to West Ham, and a 2-0 home win over West Brom.
- Liverpool's last 5 results are WLWLW - they are a 4-0 home win over Wolves, a 1-1 draw away at Brighton, a 3-0 home win over Leicester, a 1-1 draw away at Man City, and a 2-1 home win over West Ham.
- Live Match Centre
- Twitter #FULLIV
- Here at Football Gambler we have plenty of free football betting tips on the Premier League, and more.
Fulham Vs Liverpool Prediction 13/12/20
I know Liverpool's defence isn't as solid as it has been, but 23/20 on No in Both Teams To Score, did jump out at me.
To put it another way, would I tip 4/6 on Both Teams To Score? Certainly not.
Liverpool have conceded in 3 of their last 5 matches, this includes the match with Man City. While Fulham have scored in 3 of their last 5.
I still think a bet on Fulham not scoring at odds against is good value.
And as there is no value in backing Liverpool at 4/11, I'm going with Liverpool to win to Nil, which is 6/4.