The London Stadium plays host to West Ham Vs Man Utd in the Premier League (5/12/20), here's our match preview along with top match prediction.
- West Ham Vs Man Utd from the Premier League comes from the London Stadium, with kick off at 5.30pm.
- The match is live on Sky Sports, and will be the first Premier League match of the season that has fans in attendance.
- The Hammers go into Matchweek 11 sitting in 5th (yes, fifth) place in the Premier League table. They have 17 points from their 10 matches.
- Recent form for West Ham reads WWWLD (most recent result first). Last Monday night's 2-1 win over Aston Villa was very lucky though.
- For United, well here we go again. Which team will turn up? The Red Devils are in 9th place with 16 points from their 9 matches. Recent form is WWWLD (Premier League only), the same as West Ham.
- Four of Man Utd's five wins in the Premier League have come on the road. In fact, the Red Devils have a 100% win record away from Old Trafford in the Premier League this season. Could this be a bad omen for former manager David Moyes?
- Twitter Hashtag #WHUMUN
- Premier League Matchday Live
- Here on Football Gambler we have Free Football Betting Tips and Predictions and we also have Free Bets you can use on West Ham Vs Man Utd
- The bookmakers make Man Utd match favourites in 90 minutes betting.
West Ham Vs Man Utd Odds
- West Ham 9/4 – The Draw 5/2 – Man Utd 5/4
- Over 2.5 Goals 5/6 – Under 2.5 Goals Evs
- Over 3.5 Goals 2/1 – Under 3.5 Goals 2/5
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 6/10 – No 5/4
West Ham Vs Man Utd Prediction 5/12/20
I'm never sure what Man Utd side are going to turn up. Even though they have a great record on the road, and may well win this, I'm still not confident about tipping them at 5/4.
On the road United have won 3-2, 3-1, 4-1 and 3-2, so I think goals could be the way to go in this one.
Odds of 6/10 on Both Teams to Score looks a bit short, so I'm going with Over 2.5 Goals at 5/6, and hoping both defences go AWOL.