Matchweek 11 from the Etihad, sees Man City Vs Fulham (5/12/20), here's our match preview along with top match prediction.
Best Football Betting Sites
- Man City take on Fulham at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday 5th December. It's Matchweek 11 in the Premier League, and City badly need another 3 points to try and close the gap on the Premier League leaders.
- The match kicks off at 3pm, and is live on BT Sports.
- Man City thrashed Burnley 5-0 at the same venue last Saturday. Starting with that match, City's last 5 Premier League results read WLDWD.
- City are currently 11th in the Premier League with 15 points from 9 matches.
- Fulham have had a bit of upturn in form lately. Scott Parker's team have managed 2 wins in their last 5 matches, and are currently outside of the Premier League relegation zone.
- Parker's side sit in 17th place, with 7 points from their 10 matches. Starting with most recent first, their form guide is WLLWL. Their two wins have come away at Leicester (2-1), and at home to West Brom (2-0).
- In team news, City have a full strength squad to choose from, although it is suggested that Sergio Aguero may not be risked for this match.
- Fulham are as you were, with only Kenny Tete struggling from their 2-1 win on Monday.
- Twitter Hashtag #MCIFUL
- Premier LeagueMatchday Live
- No major surprise to see City are massive odds on favourites. You can find more free football betting tips here.
Man City Vs Fulham Odds
- Man City 1/9 – The Draw 10/1 – Fulham 20/1
- Over 2.5 Goals 3/10 – Under 2.5 Goals 5/2
- Over 3.5 Goals 5/6 – Under 3.5 Goals Evs
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 5/4 – No 6/10
Man City Vs Fulham Prediction 5/12/20
I'm not calling Man City flat track bullies, but this is the sort of match they love.
A team down on their luck, at the wrong end of the table, leaking goals, and just there for the taking.
City put Burnley to the sword last week, and it was a match I should have took City on the Handicap to win.
Not making the same mistake again today!