Next up it's Chelsea Vs Leeds from Stamford Bridge in Matchweek 11 of the Premier League (5/12/20), here's our match preview along with top match prediction.
- Chelsea Vs Leeds takes place at Stamford Bridge on Saturday 5th December, kick off is 8pm. The match is live on Sky Sports.
- Frank Lampard's Chelsea side sit 3rd in the Premier League, with 19 points from 10 matches played.
- Recent form in the Premier League for Chelsea reads (most recent result first) DWWWD. Last weekend they played out a stale 0-0 draw with Spurs, while in midweek a largely reserve Chelsea side won 4-0 away in Sevilla.
- Leeds sit in 12th place in the Premier League. They have 14 points from their 10 matches, with 4 wins, 2 draws, and 4 defeats.
- Recent form for Leeds is WDLLW. Their most recent result was a 1-0 win over Everton at Goodison Park, with Leeds keeping a rare clean sheet.
- Leeds' main problem is conceding goals, with 17 shipped so far this season. They are also one of those sides that will go and pull off a result like the 1-0 win over Everton, making them difficult to predict.
- Twitter Match Hashtag #CHELEE
- Premier League Matchday Live
- Here at Football Gambler we have loads of Free Football Betting Tips and Predictions and we also have free Bets for you to use on the match between Chelsea and Leeds.
Chelsea Vs Leeds Odds
- Chelsea 1/2 – The Draw 15/4 – Leeds 5/1
- Over 2.5 Goals 4/9 – Under 2.5 Goals 9/5
- Over 3.5 Goals 23/20 – Under 3.5 Goals 7/10
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 8/15 – No 6/4
Chelsea Vs Leeds Prediction 5/12/20
I can't really see anything other than an open and entertaining match in this one.
Bielsa seems to like to take on the big boys and show whose the boss in the dug out. That could backfire against a Chelsea side in the middle of an excellent run.
Chelsea are too short on their own, as it Over 2.5 Goals, but combined it pays 10/11.