The opening fixture of Matchweek 12 in the Premier League is Leeds Vs West Ham (11/12/20), here our preview gives you latest betting odds, free betting tips, and our top match prediction.
Best Football Betting Sites
Leeds Vs West Ham Match Odds
- Leeds 5/4 – The Draw 27/10 – West Ham 21/10
- Over 2.5 Goals 8/15 – Under 2.5 Goals 6/4
- Over 3.5 Goals 13/10 – Under 3.5 Goals 8/13
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 2/5 – No 9/5
Match Preview - Brief Summary
- Leeds United Vs West Ham United kicks off at 8pm, on Friday 11th December. It's live on Sky Sports.
- The match is being played at Leeds' Elland Road, and is part of Matchweek 12 in the Premier League.
- Leeds currently sit in 14th place in the table. They have 14 points from their 11 Premier League matches to date.
- At Elland Road, Leeds record reads won 1, drawn 2, and lost 2. They have scored 6 goals, and conceded 9.
- Overall, Leeds have won 4 games, drawing 2, and losing 5. The Lillywhites are clearly more effective on the road, than at home.
- In their last 5 matches, Leeds' form is LWDLL (most recent result first). Their latest result was a 3-1 defeat away to in-form Chelsea last Saturday night.
- And what of West Ham? Well, David Moyes' team sit in 8th place in the Premier League table, they have 17 points from 11 matches. A brilliant start to the season by their recent standards.
- Away from home the Hammers have won 2, drawn 1, and lost 2.
- Overall, West Hams last 5 fixtures are LWWWL - the two defeats were away to Liverpool (2-1), and last weekend's controversial 3-1 home defeat to Man Utd.
- West Ham have picked up 7 points on the road in 5 matches. While in 5 home matches, Leeds have collected just 5 points.
- Live Match Centre
Leeds Vs West Ham Betting Tips
I can see Over 2.5 Goals coming home in this one, although at 8/15, it's probably a touch too short for my liking.
Combining Over 2.5 Goals with West Ham and The Draw in the Double Chance market pays 2.68, which represents good value if you think the Hammers won't lose.
Also, if you think West Ham will be victorious tonight, a win for Moyes' men and Both Teams To Score pays 7/2.
In Anytime Goalscorer Betting, Leeds' Patrick Bamford is 13/10, while West Ham's Michail Antonio is 5/4, although the latter isn't certain to play.
Leeds Vs West Ham Prediction 11/12/20
It's a tough one to call, this one is. On form, West Ham are in better nick than the Lillywhites, and the Hammers also have a better away record, than Leeds do home.
In close calls I sometimes go to the goals markets, rather than the draw. But tonight, I'm more interested in opposing Leeds.
So I'm going to play safe and hope to get the weekend off to a winning starts.
I'm taking West Ham and The Draw in Double Chance, and combining it with Over 1.5 Goals, to get it up to just under 10/11.