Saturday's opening Premier League fixture is Wolves Vs Aston Villa (12/12/20), here our preview gives you latest betting odds, and our top match prediction.
Wolves Vs Aston Villa Match Odds
- Wolves 8/5 – The Draw 9/4 – Aston Villa 19/10
- Over 2.5 Goals 19/20 – Under 2.5 Goals 17/20
- Over 3.5 Goals 5/2 – Under 3.5 Goals 3/10
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 8/11 – No 21/20
Match Preview – Brief Summary
- Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Aston Villa comes from Molineux Stadium in Wolverhampton. Kick-off is 12.30pm, and the match is live on BT Sports.
- It's 10th V 12th, with Wolves now in the ascendancy given Villa's recent run of results.
- Last season Wolves did the double over Villa. But this time around, Villa are a different proposition.
- Wolves last 5 Premier League fixtures are LWDLW (most recent result first) - their last fixture was a 4-0 defeat to Liverpool at Anfield last Sunday.
- Villa's recent form is LLWLL - their most recent result was the 2-1 defeat away at West Ham - a match Villa actually had the better off. Villa's only win in their last five was the 3-0 demolition of Arsenal.
- It might be harsh on Villa to say this, but on Arsenal's recent form, maybe that result wasn't as great as it seemed at the time.
- Match Centre
Wolves Vs Aston Villa Prediction 12/12/20
Games like this are hard to predict, and in these instances I generally head to the goals markets.
Wolves matches are generally tight affairs, while Villa matches are open, with chances at both ends.
Looking at the match from a Villa perspective, I'm going to go with Both Teams To Score.
I am tempted to double it up with Over 2.5 Goals, as I can see this finishing 2-1 either way.
It does have a bit of 1-1 about it as well, so I'm just sticking with Both Teams To Score at 8/11, and playing it safe.