Match 24 of the Indian Super League is Mohun Bagan Vs Hyderabad (11/12/20), here our match preview looks ahead to the fixture and brings you the latest match odds and top prediction.
Match Preview – Brief Summary
- ATK Mohun Bagan Vs Hyderabad FC is Match 24 of the Indian Super League. The match is taking place at the Fatorda Stadium, with Kick-Off at 7.30pm (local time), which is 2pm in the UK.
- This is a big clash with one of the favourites Mohun Bagan, looking to bounce back from their 2-1 defeat to Jamshedpur earlier this week.
- It was the first defeat of the season for Mohun, who had won their previous three matches without conceding a goal.
- Their three wins were against Kerala Blasters (1-0), East Bengal (2-0), and Odisha (1-0).
- Antonio Habas’ Mohun team currently sit third in the ISL table, with 9 points from their four matches.
- Their opponents, Hyderabad sit in 7th place, having played a game less than Mohun.
- In total, Hyderabad have 5 points from their three matches. They are currently unbeaten (one of only three teams ), with two draws and one win.
- Hyderabad’s win came against Odisha (1-0) back on Match 4. They have since drawn 0-0 with Bengaluru (Match 9), and 1-1 with Jamshedpur (Match 14).
- Hyderabad will be without overseas stars Joel Chianese and Lluis Sastre for this one. Both are injured.
- Live Match Centre for Mohun Bagan Vs Hyderabad, and for more Indian Football Betting and ISL tips, please visit our page for Indian Super League Betting Tips and Predictions.
Mohun Bagan Vs Hyderabad Betting
- Mohun Bagan 7/10 – The Draw 5/2 – Hyderabad 4/1
- Over 2.5 Goals Evs – Under 2.5 Goals 8/11
- Over 3.5 Goals 14/5 – Under 3.5 Goals 2/9
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 10/11 – No 4/5
Mohun Bagan Vs Hyderabad Prediction 11/12/20
Odds of 4/1 on a side who are unbeaten do look appealing. But this is down to the fact that Mohun are the superior side.
I’m expecting them to bounce back today and return to winning ways. I can see them taking this one, 2-0 or 2-1.
Therefore I’m doubling up a win for Mohun with Over 1.5 Goals in a Same Game Multi, taking the odds to better than Evens.