The latest Sporting Index Welcome Offer sees customers get a choice between the spread betting sign up offer, or the fixed odds (sportsbook) free bets welcome offer.
Sporting Index is one of the market leading spread betting firms, but due to their expansion into the fixed odds genre, there is now two Sporting Index welcome offers to choose from; their spread betting welcome offer, and their fixed odds welcome offer.
Here we explain them both.
Sporting Index Spread Betting Welcome Offer
Starting with the Sporting Index spread betting sign up offer, and this offer sees you get 100% cashback on net losses up to £250.
What is the Sporting Index Spread Betting Welcome Offer and the Terms and Conditions?
- Place five Spread bets of £25+ on select pre-match markets
- Your 100% cashback on net losses is confirmed after your fifth qualifying bet is settled
- Only bets placed and settled with 14 days of joining will qualify
- Fully, partially or reverse closed bets will not qualify
- £250.00 is the maximum cashback you can claim
- All new accounts are subject to suitability checks
Sporting Index Fixed Odds Welcome Offer
Next up it's the Fixed Odds (sportsbook) welcome offer. This deal looks like the sign up offer that Sporting Index is trying to push new customers towards. It's a Bet £10 Get £20 welcome bonus, and it is actually quite a decent offer.
What is the Sporting Index sign up offer for the Fixed Odd platform, and the Terms and Conditions?
- Your account will be subject to suitability checks
- Existing account holders are not eligible for this offer
- Applies to the first £10.00+ bet placed on any sports market at odds of 2.00 (1/1) or greater
- You have 14 days from opening your account to place and settle your qualifying bet
- Your First £10.00 Free Bet will be issued after the qualifying bet settles.
- Your Second £10.00 Free Bet will be issued 24 hours after the first.
- Any Free bets will be valid for 7 days
- You will not receive free bet stakes with winnings
- Any cashed out or voided bets will not count as qualifying bets
What is Sporting Index Fixed Odds?
In short, Sporting Index Fixed Odds is a sportsbook. Back in 2019, after 27 successful years as one of the world's leading spread betting firms, Sporting Index launched a fixed odds platform to grow it's product offering.
Sporting Index members can now not only place spread bets, they can also place fixed odds bets, including singles, accumulators, yankees, etc.
In a similar way to how Betfair has a betting exchange and sportsbook, Sporting Index has a spread betting platform and a sportsbook.
Related Content -