The final fixture of Matchweek 10 is West Ham Vs Aston Villa (30/11/20), and in my preview and prediction I’ve a nice little good value Same Game Multi paying over Evens.
Quick Match Summary
- West Ham Vs Aston Villa is kicking off at 8pm at the London Stadium. It is the final fixture of Matchweek 10 in the Premier League.
- The Hammers last five game are WWLDD. That’s made up of a 1-0 win at away to Sheffield United, 1-0 home win over Fulham, 2-1 away defeat to Liverpool, 1-1 draw at home to Man City, and 3-3 draw away to Spurs.
- West Ham have 14 points from their 9 matches. That’s 4 wins, 2 draws, and 3 losses.
- Aston Villa’s recent form is LWLLW. In most recent order, that’s a 2-1 home defeat to Brighton, the 3-0 away thrashing of Arsenal, 4-3 home defeat to Southampton, a 3-0 home defeat to Leeds, and a 1-0 away win over Leicester.
- Villa 15 points from their 8 matches. Made up of 5 wins, and 3 defeats.
- With home advantage, West Ham are the bookies favourites at 13/10. The Draw is 5/2, and Aston Villa are 21/10.
West Ham Vs Aston Villa Preview
- London Stadium
- Kick Off 8pm, 30/11/20
- Live on Sky Sports
- Matchday Live
- Matchweek 10
- Free Football Betting Tips and Predictions
- Free Bets For Football Betting
West Ham Vs Aston Villa Betting
- West Ham 13/10 – The Draw 5/2 – Aston Villa 21/10
- Over 2.5 Goals 3/4 – Under 2.5 Goals 11/20
- Over 3.5 Goals 9/5 – Under 3.5 Goals 4/9
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 4/7 – No 13/10
This looks a close match on paper.
Over 2.5 goals looks a bit short given West Ham’s more recent results, and so does both teams to score. 4/7 is way too short there for me!
West Ham Vs Aston Villa Prediction 30/11/20
With Hammers matches generally tight affairs, I’m not backing goals.
And in a tight game that could be decided by just the one goal, it’s not easy finding value.
With this in mind, I’m going to take Villa on the Double Chance (Villa win and Draw), along with Under 3.5 Goals.
In a Same Game Multi bet, that pays 2.14, which is a good bit over Even money and is decent value.