It’s MatchDay 5 in the UEFA Champions League, and with Dortmund Vs Lazio (2/12/20) looking like a potential cracker, here is my betting preview and match prediction.
Brief Match Summary
- Dortmund Vs Lazio is the 5th match in Group F. Dortmund sit top of the group with 9 points, while Lazio are second on 8 points.
- The match kicks off at 8pm (UK time), and is live in the UK on BT Sports. It is being played behind closed doors at BVB Stadion Dortmund.
- Recent form in all competitions for Dortmund is LWWLW, while in the Champions League their form reads WWWL (in all examples, most recent result is first).
- For the Italians, their form in all competitions is LWWDD. In the the Champions League this season their form reads WDDW.
- Dortmund have won 3 of their 4 Champions League matches. Winning two from two at home, while winning once away (Brugge 3-0), and losing 3-1 in Italy to Lazio.
- So far to date, Lazio’s two Champions League home matches have resulted in wins, with 2 draws on the road.
- In match betting, Dortmund are the bookmakers favourites.
Dortmund Vs Lazio Betting
- Dortmund 13/20 – The Draw 16/5 – Lazio 4/1
- Over 2.5 Goals 3/5 – Under 2.5 Goals 6/4
- Over 3.5 Goals 31/20 – Under 3.5 Goals 4/7
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 6/10 – No 11/8
Dortmund Vs Lazio Preview
- BVB Stadion Dortmund
- Kick Off 8pm, 2/12/20
- Live on BT Sports
- Matchday Live
- MatchDay 5
- Free Football Betting Tips and Predictions
- Free Bets For Football Betting
This has the look of one of these matches that can go either way.
Whoever wins goes through to the Round of 16. While if Club Brugge lose to Zenit, both Dortmund and Lazio will be through, no matter what happens in their match.
With Erling Haaland and Ciro Immobile both on show tonight, this fixture boasts two of Europe’s most in form strikers. And that is what my match predictions is based on.
Dortmund Vs Lazio Prediction 2/12/20
With this being a match than go either way, and also a match that has two in form goal scorers playing, goals seems to be the obvious choice of bet.
Weighing up all the options, I have put together a Same Game Multi bet with Betfair of Over 2.5 Goals, and Erling Haaland to score anytime.
At just over 11/10, I think that represents decent value.