Match 12 of the Indian Super League is Goa Vs NorthEast Utd (30/11/20), and here is my preview, and match prediction.
Brief Match Summary
- Match 12 of the Indian Super League is FC Goa Vs NorthEast United. The match kicks off at 7.30pm local time (IST), and 2pm (UK). It is being played at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Fatorda, Goa.
- In the latest Indian Super League betting, FC Goa are 3/4 to win the match, The Draw is 13/5, with NorthEast Utd the outsiders at 10/3.
- Goa are currently in 10th place with 1 point from 2 matches. While NorthEast are 2nd, with 4 points from their opening 2 matches.
- If NorthEast United avoid defeat today, they will have not lost any of their opening three matches in the ISL since 2018.
- Goa drew their opening match 2-2 with Bengaluru FC, and then lost 1-0 to Mumbai City.
- NorthEast started the season with a 1-0 win over Mumbai City. And followed that up with a 2-2 draw with Kerala Blasters in Match 7.
- In the head-to-head, Goa have won 5, NorthEast have 2 wins, and there has been 5 draws.
FC Goa have won five of the previous 12 games that they have played against the Highlanders. NorthEast United have only beaten FC Goa two times, with five draws between these two teams.
Best Football Betting Sites
Goa vs NorthEast Utd Preview
Match 12 in the Indian Super League sees FC Goa taking on NorthEast United in an eagerly awaited clash.
Goa haven't really got themselves going in this season's ISL. They fought back from 2-0 down against Bengaluru to gain a 2-2 draw in their opening match.
While in their second match, they fought gallantly with 10 men against Mumbai City, before finally succumbing to a late penalty, losing 1-0.
NorthEast have had a far better start to their campaign.
They beat 10 man Mumbai 1-0 in their opening match, and followed that up with a 2-2 draw against Kerala Blasters.
The draw with Kerala must have felt more like a victory, as United were 2-0 down at half time, and fought back for an unlikely draw.
That will surely give them plenty of belief to take into this match.
Goa vs NorthEast Utd Betting
- Goa 3/4 – The Draw 5/2 – NorthEast United 10/3
- Over 2.5 Goals 17/20 – Under 2.5 Goals 17/20
- Over 3.5 Goals 23/10 – Under 3.5 Goals 2/7
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 3/4 – No 19/20
Goa vs NorthEast Utd Prediction 30/11/20
Despite being at opposite ends of the table, the odds favour second bottom Goa.
I can understand why Goa are favourites, but I also have enough reservations about backing them to win.
With this in mind, and given that both sides have goals in them, I'm going with over 2.5 goals for my prediction. The bet is not far off evens, and looks good value to me.
I see two pretty evenly matched teams, and I can see this finishing 2-1 to either side.