The big Premier League fixture of the weekend is Chelsea Vs Spurs (29/11/20), and here is my match preview, and prediction.
Brief Match Summary
- Chelsea have Christian Pulisic available again, and returning in Europe in the Champions League, Kai Havertz is also in contention for a start.
- For Spurs, Toby Alderweireld is out, but Matt Doherty is available after illness.
- Chelsea have a good record in London Derbies at Stamford Bridge, winning 8 of their last 10, over the last 2 years.
- Spurs are looking for their 5th away win in the Premier League this season, after winning their first 4 matches.
- Since losing to Liverpool on Matchweek 2, Chelsea have only lost on penalties to Spurs in the 13 matches since.
- The Blues have also won 8 of their last 10 home matches in the Premier League
- Spur started the day in 2nd place on 20 points, Chelsea were 3rd on 18 points.
- The bookies have this down as a close match. Chelsea are 23/20, with Spurs and The Draw both at 5/2.
Chelsea vs Spurs Preview
- Stamford Bridge
- Kick Off 4.30pm, 29/11/20
- Live on Sky Sports
- Matchday Live
- Matchweek 10
- Free Football Betting Tips and Predictions
- Free Bets For Football Betting
This is the match of the weekend in the Premier League.
Two of the in form Premier League teams, and Lampard against his former boss, Jose Mourinho.
Lampard's Chelsea have completely turned their season around. The signing of keeper Edouard Mendy from Rennes has coincided with Chelsea sorting out their defensive woes.
While for Spurs, after dropping silly points at home to both Newcastle and West Ham, they've now won their last 4 Premier League matches, including last weekend's impressive 2-0 win over Man City.
Spurs have also brilliantly rotated their squad, and have managed to limit game time for the likes of Son and Kane in the Europa League, and still pick up results.
- Chelsea 23/20 – The Draw 5/2 – Spurs 5/2
- Over 2.5 Goals 5/6 – Under 2.5 Goals Evs
- Over 3.5 Goals 21/10 – Under 3.5 Goals 2/5
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 6/10 – No 5/4
Chelsea vs Spurs Prediction 29/11/20
I know these matches can sometimes be a damp squib, with both teams cancelling each other out. Especially when Jose Mourinho is involved.
I just feel today that there will be some goals in this one. I can see a bit of 2-1 either way, or maybe even 2-2. With over 2.5 goals at 5/6, I think that looks decent value.