What Is Over Under 0.5 Goals?
Over/Under 0.5 Goals is a bet on how many goals you think will be scored in a match. It is a 90 minute bet (extra time is not included), and all goals scored by both sides are included in the outcome of deciding whether the bet is a winner or not.
The reason why half a goal is included in the bet, is to ensure there is a definite winner, and only two possible outcomes.
Football Betting Systems
- Assured Soccer Profits Trade the Correct Score market on the Betfair Betting Exchange (in-play) with Assured Soccer Profits (also known as ASP).
- Pre Match Trading – Make money before a ball is kicked using the Pre Match Trading (also known as PMT) software which spots misaligned odds.
- In-Play Trading Scanner – All the stats you need in one play for In-Play trading. Eliminate the need to have multiple windows open.
- Teams To Back Over 1.5 Goals – PDF Download and staking plan for teams whose matches regularly have 1.5 goals or more in.
- Accumulator Generator – Never lose another acca bet, and learn how to make money from Acca Insurance offers with Accumulator Generator.
What Is Over/Under 0.5 Goals
A bet on Under 0.5 Goals, is a bet on less than 1 goal being scored. As it is a bet on less than 1 goal being scored, it means the only result that could win this bet is a 0-0 draw.
A bet on Over 0.5 Goals, is a bet on 1 or more goals being scored in the match. This basically means you don’t think the match will end 0-0. As long as 1 or more goal is scored, the bet is a winner. Any score line over 0-0 would win this bet, it could be as little as 1-0, or a high as 3-3 – both would win.
Any bookmaker not offering odds on this market might not specialise in football betting, and it may be worth looking elsewhere. A selection of bookmakers who are strong for football betting can be found below.
Best Bookmakers For Football Betting
Over Under 0.5 Goals Odds
Typical odds for the Over Under 0.5 Goals market would see Over 0.5 Goals at anything from 1/16 to 1/50. The odds on Under 0.5 Goals would be roughly 8/1 to 10/1. Under 0.5 Goals is a bet on 0-0, so it is also advisable to see if you can find better odds on a 0-0 draw.
These are just rough example odds for a general match. Obviously they will vary depending on the teams involved. For example if it’s Real Madrid at home to Real Betis, the odds will be fairly different as a goal is far more certain in this match.
Over Under Goals Explained
- What Is Over Under 1.5 Goals?
- What Is Over Under 2.5 Goals?
- What Is Over Under 3.5 Goals?
- What Is Over Under 4.5 Goals?
- What Is Over Under 5.5 Goals?