What Is Over Under 0.5 Goals?
Over/Under 0.5 Goals is a bet on how many goals you think will be scored in a match. It is a 90 minute bet (extra time is not included), and all goals scored by both sides are included in the outcome of deciding whether the bet is a winner or not.
The reason why half a goal is included in the bet, is to ensure there is a definite winner, and only two possible outcomes.
Football Betting Systems
- Assured Soccer Profits Trade the Correct Score market on the Betfair Betting Exchange (in-play) with Assured Soccer Profits (also known as ASP).
- Pre Match Trading – Make money before a ball is kicked using the Pre Match Trading (also known as PMT) software which spots misaligned odds.
- In-Play Trading Scanner – All the stats you need in one play for In-Play trading. Eliminate the need to have multiple windows open.
- Teams To Back Over 1.5 Goals – PDF Download and staking plan for teams whose matches regularly have 1.5 goals or more in.
- Accumulator Generator – Never lose another acca bet, and learn how to make money from Acca Insurance offers with Accumulator Generator.
What Is Over/Under 0.5 Goals
A bet on Under 0.5 Goals, is a bet on less than 1 goal being scored. As it is a bet on less than 1 goal being scored, it means the only result that could win this bet is a 0-0 draw.
A bet on Over 0.5 Goals, is a bet on 1 or more goals being scored in the match. This basically means you don’t think the match will end 0-0. As long as 1 or more goal is scored, the bet is a winner. Any score line over 0-0 would win this bet, it could be as little as 1-0, or a high as 3-3 – both would win.
Any bookmaker not offering odds on this market might not specialise in football betting, and it may be worth looking elsewhere. A selection of bookmakers who are strong for football betting can be found below.
Best Bookmakers For Football Betting
- Bet365 – New Customers get a £200.00 Deposit Welcome Bonus. Offer plenty of football markets, as well 100% acca bonus and 0-0 bore draw insurance.
- Betfair – New Customers get £30.00 in free bets. Regular enhanced odds offers on football for all customers, and also have a betting exchange for trading football.
- Coral – New Customers get £20.00 in free bets Also offer enhanced odds on football for all customers, and have Super Acca Insurance with refunds if up to 3 teams let you down.
- Paddy Power – New Customers get £30.00 in free bets – Regular free bets for existing customers on live Premier League football, plus £50.00 acca insurance refund.
Over Under 0.5 Goals Odds
Typical odds for the Over Under 0.5 Goals market would see Over 0.5 Goals at anything from 1/16 to 1/50. The odds on Under 0.5 Goals would be roughly 8/1 to 10/1. Under 0.5 Goals is a bet on 0-0, so it is also advisable to see if you can find better odds on a 0-0 draw.
These are just rough example odds for a general match. Obviously they will vary depending on the teams involved. For example if it’s Real Madrid at home to Real Betis, the odds will be fairly different as a goal is far more certain in this match.
Over Under Goals Explained
- What Is Over Under 1.5 Goals?
- What Is Over Under 2.5 Goals?
- What Is Over Under 3.5 Goals?
- What Is Over Under 4.5 Goals?
- What Is Over Under 5.5 Goals?