Trading the Correct Score market on the Betfair Betting Exchange is now a massively popular football trading method which is almost an industry in itself with hundreds of thousands of pounds traded on this market on live TV matches, and big matches in general.
A great way to make money betting on the Correct Score market is by using the Assured Soccer Profits System. Using the Betfair betting exchange, Assured Soccer Profits shows you how to make money on football matches simply by laying and backing correct scores. More details can be found on our Assured Soccer Profits Review page.
Assured Soccer Profits shows you which matches to select, and when to lay and back Correct Scores. No football betting experience or knowledge is needed, just patience and discipline, and a desire to accumulate money over a period of time.
Betfair football traders soon realised that there are far more than methods to trading than just trading the outright winner market. The liquidity in the correct score market is good enough to turn over profits pre match, and it also strong enough to implement in-play trading methods.
Correct score trading on Betfair is that popular and potentially profitable that whole football trading systems such as Assured Soccer Profits (ASP) have been built on it. If you think about it, that is a massive investment of time and effort into trading just one market.
You can also trade correct scores pre match. A one tick trade on a high correct score price (back at 10.5, lay at 10), can see a profit of anything from 1 to 4% of your betting bank. A 1% profit (of betting bank) should be fairly easy to obtain quite regularly trading this market.
Along with the outright winner market, the Over/Under 2.5 goals market seems to drive the rest of the betting markets on a match, meaning the correct score market reacts to moves in the Under/Over 2.5 goals market. Using this knowledge gives us the chance to successfully trade the correct score market and be in profit before kick off.
If you follow the Over/Under 2.5 goals market on Betfair and see that Under 2.5 goals is getting backed in, this means a score like 2-1 would start getting longer (as it is Over 2.5 goals), meaning we can lay it for a profit.
The 2-1 score and Under 2.5 goals can’t both be getting backed in, if they did, there would be a free money arb there for the taking.
Football Betting Systems
- Assured Soccer Profits Trade the Correct Score market on the Betfair Betting Exchange (in-play) with Assured Soccer Profits (also known as ASP).
- Pre Match Trading – Make money before a ball is kicked using the Pre Match Trading (also known as PMT) software which spots misaligned odds.
- In-Play Trading Scanner – All the stats you need in one play for In-Play trading. Eliminate the need to have multiple windows open.
- Teams To Back Over 1.5 Goals – PDF Download and staking plan for teams whose matches regularly have 1.5 goals or more in.
- Accumulator Generator – Never lose another acca bet, and learn how to make money from Acca Insurance offers with Accumulator Generator.
Best Bookmakers For Football Betting
- Bet365 – New Customers get a £200.00 Deposit Welcome Bonus. Offer plenty of football markets, as well 100% acca bonus and 0-0 bore draw insurance.
- Betfair – New Customers get £30.00 in free bets. Regular enhanced odds offers on football for all customers, and also have a betting exchange for trading football.
- Coral – New Customers get £20.00 in free bets Also offer enhanced odds on football for all customers, and have Super Acca Insurance with refunds if up to 3 teams let you down.
- Paddy Power – New Customers get £30.00 in free bets – Regular free bets for existing customers on live Premier League football, plus £50.00 acca insurance refund.
A football betting system that finds arbs or such anomalies is the Pre Match Trading betting system. Pre Match Trading uses software that finds prices that are wrong, and allows you to lay or back pre kick off, to ensure a profit is made before a ball is even kicked.
So for example, to use the scenario I referred to above, if Under 2.5 goals was getting backed in, and 2-1 was staying the same, the Pre Match Trading software would pick this up, and alert you to a misaligned price, allowing you to lay 2-1, as you know it is going to drift to keep in line with the Over/Under 2.5 Goals market, and then you would back 2-1 after it has drifted, for easy risk free money.
Pre Match Trading is one of many football betting strategies that can be found on our Football Betting Systems page.
I would advise trying out the pre match trading service for a couple of weeks to learn more about trading correct score price movements. These can be determined on the back of how the Over/Under 2.5 Goals market is behaving, and as I referred to above, Pre Match Trading have a great tool that can virtually predict these price movements.
If nothing else, using the service for a couple of weeks will open your eyes to how the markets move….. and remember, you can never learn too much about trading!
The correct score market can also give you the opportunity to try and bail yourself out of a potentially losing bet, as you can lay the current correct score late on for small stakes……. and how many times do you see a late goal in a match?
For example, you may have backed Manchester United to win away from home at a mid table team in the Premier League. With 10 minutes to go Man Utd are losing 1-0 and your bet winning looks to be dead in the water.
By this time the current correct score will be trading at roughly 1.5 (1/2). With 5 minutes to go it will be probably be trading at roughly 1.33 (1/3), so you now have the opportunity to lay it for the price of your original (now losing) bet, and if Manchester United get the late equaliser….. as they often do, you will break even.
If you like making Risk Free money, check out the Profit Maximiser service, which shows you how to make £500 a month just by cashing in free bets and money back specials. It is the only subscription service I have seen that can guarantee you money, and it isn’t betting.