Paddy Power are running a whole host of offers for both new and existing customers on today’s Manchester Derby (Kick-Off 1.30, live on Sky Sports).
First up, there is an exceptional offer for new customers who might want to open a Paddy Power account today. Anybody opening a new Paddy account through this link can get enhanced odds of either 5/1 on a Manchester City win, or an absolutely massive 14/1 on a Manchester United win.
On current form, 14/1 on Manchester United to beat an under par, under pressure and David Silva-less Man City looks like a great bet.
The maximum bet at the enhanced odds is £10.00, and if your bet loses you even get your money back as a free bet.
Moving onto existing customers offers, and if you back City or United to win and the match ends in a draw, you get your money back.
This applies to your first bet placed on the Win/Draw/Win market, and it has to be placed pre kick off. The maximum refund is £50.00, and it comes in the form of a free bet.
Paddy currently have City at 11/10, the draw at 12/5, and Man Utd at 13/5 to win the Manchester Derby.
Other offers on today’s match…..
- One of 5/1 Man City, 8/1 Man Utd or 11/1 Draw with Betfair – New Accounts
- 4/1 on Man City to score with Coral – New Accounts
- 4/1 on Man City OR 8/1 on Man Utd with Winner – New Accounts
- 5/1 on Man City OR 5/1 on Man Utd with Sportingbet – New Accounts
- 5/1 on both Man City and Man Utd to score in Manchester Derby, with Boylesports MOBILE ONLY
- 5/2 on both Man City and Man Utd to score – Totepool New Mobile Accounts
- Boylesports – Double Odds if your First Goalscorer bet wins in first 20 mins – All Customers