Over/Under 4.5 Goals is a bet on how many goals you think will be scored in a match. It is a 90 minute bet (extra time is not included), and all goals scored by both sides are included in the outcome of deciding whether the bet is a winner or not.
Best Football Betting Sites
Over 4.5 Means
A bet on Over 4.5 Goals is a bet on a football match having 5 or more goals scored in it (ie, a 5-0 thrashing or 3-2, or 4-1).
Under 4.5 Means
Under 4.5 Goals is a bet on there been 4 or less goals scored in a football match. For example scorelines that are Under include 0-0, 1-1, 2-1, 1-2, 2-2, and 4-0. As long as there is less than 5 goals, Unders is the winner.
Over/Under 4.5 Goals Spread Betting
The main spread betting firm out there for football is Sporting Index. They don’t have a specific Under/Over 4.5 Goals market, but they do have a Total Goals spread betting market, that is generally based on the Over/Under 2.5 Goals market.
For example, on the average match you can Sell at 2.85 Goals, or Buy at 3.05 Goals. Selling at 2.85 Goals would be a bet on Under 3 Goals, while Buying at 3.05 would be a bet on 4 goals or more.
Over 4.5 Goals Explained
Over/Under 4.5 Goals is a 90 minute bet (extra time is not included). All goals scored by both sides are included in the outcome of deciding whether the bet is a winner or not. The inclusion of .5 (half a goal) is to ensure that it is two horse race, with a definite winner.
So to explain in more detail, a bet on Under 4.5 Goals is a bet on less than 5 goals being scored in a football match. This means that the only results that could win this bet are 0-0, 1-0, 1-1, 0-1, 2-0, 0-2, 2-1, 1-2, 2-2, 3-0, 0-3, 3-1, 1-3, 4-0, 0-4.
A bet on Over 4.5 Goals, is a bet on 5 or more goals being scored in the match. This means any score line with 5 or more goals in it would see an Over 4.5 Goals win. Winning scores could be 3-2, 2-3, 3-3, 5-0, 0-5, 4-1, 1-4, 2-5, etc.
Accumulator Generator makes risk free money from acca insurance. The system shows you how to place your acca in a way that breaks even, and you then you profit from the acca insurance free bet if only team lets you down.
Over Under 4.5 Goals Betting Odds
The odds on Over 4.5 Goals are usually quite long, roughly around the 5/1 mark, unless a team like Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern Munich are involved. Then the odds would be significantly shorter.
The odds on Under 4.5 Goals are nearly always very short, generally around the 1/8 mark.
FOOTBALL BETTING EXPLAINED
– 90 Minutes Betting – this is betting on the Match Result market. This bet can also be known as 1×2, home/draw/away, or win/draw/win.
– Accumulator Bets – A football accumulator bet is regarded as a bet that consists of 4 or more teams in one single bet.
– Double Chance Betting – A bet on two outcomes in the same match. ie, a bet the home team to win and the draw.
– Half Time/Full Time Betting – Betting on the outcome of the match and half, and full time, ie, home team winning at half time, draw at full time.
– Match Odds and Both Teams To Score – What will the match outcome be, and will both teams score! ie, Arsenal to win, and both teams to score.
GOALS BETTING EXPLAINED
– Over/Under 2.5 Goals – The original, and one of the most popular Under/Over bets. Over 2.5 means 3 goals or more. Unders is 0, 1, or 2 goals.
– Over/Under 3.5 Goals – With more and more attacking football these days, Over 3.5 goals is becoming a very popular bet.
– First Goalscorer Betting – Who will score the first goal of the match. One of the original and most popular bets.
– Anytime Goalscorer Betting This is a bet on a player to score anytime in the 90 minutes of a match. Can be done in acca bet.
– Both Teams To Score Betting – If you think both teams will find the net, this bet is for you. Also a popular accumulator bet.
– Correct Score Betting – A bet on what you think the final score of a football match will be. ie, 0-0, or 2-2, or 4-1, etc.