Over/Under 3.5 Goals is a bet on how many goals you think will be scored in a match. It is a 90 minute bet (extra time is not included), and all goals scored by both sides are included in the outcome of deciding whether the bet is a winner or not.
Under 3.5 Goals Meaning
A bet on Under 3.5 Goals is a bet on less than 4 goals being scored in a football match. S0 0, 1, 2, or 3 goals scored are classed as Under.
This means the only results that could win this bet are 0-0, 1-0, 1-1, 0-1, 2-0, 0-2, 2-1, 1-2, 3-0, 0-3.
Over 3.5 Goals Meaning
Over 3.5 Goals, is a bet on 4 or more goals being scored in the match. This means any score line with 4 goals or more in it would see it win.
Winning scores could be 2-2, 3-2, 2-3, 3-3, 4-0, 0-4, 4-1, 2-5, etc.
Over/Under 3.5 Goals Spread Betting
The main spread betting firm out there for football is Sporting Index. They don’t have a specific Under/Over 3.5 Goals market, but they do have a Total Goals spread betting market, usually based on the Over/Under 2.5 Goals market.
For example, on the average match you can Sell at 2.85 Goals, or Buy at 3.05 Goals. Selling at 2.85 Goals would be a bet on Under 3 Goals, while Buying at 3.05 would be a bet on 4 goals or more.
Football Betting Systems
- Assured Soccer Profits Trade the Correct Score market on the Betfair Betting Exchange (in-play) with Assured Soccer Profits (also known as ASP).
- Pre Match Trading – Make money before a ball is kicked using the Pre Match Trading (also known as PMT) software which spots misaligned odds.
- In-Play Trading Scanner – All the stats you need in one play for In-Play trading. Eliminate the need to have multiple windows open.
- Teams To Back Over 1.5 Goals – PDF Download and staking plan for teams whose matches regularly have 1.5 goals or more in.
- Accumulator Generator – Never lose another acca bet, and learn how to make money from Acca Insurance offers with Accumulator Generator.
Over Under 3.5 Goals Betting Odds
The odds on Over 3.5 Goals are usually around the 15/8 to 2/1 mark, unless a team like Real Madrid are involved, when they would be significantly shorter.
The odds on Under 3.5 Goals are generally around the 4/11 mark. If a couple of defensive teams are involved in the match, these odds will obviously be shorter, probably around 2/9.
FOOTBALL BETTING EXPLAINED
– 90 Minutes Betting – this is betting on the Match Result market. This bet can also be known as 1×2, home/draw/away, or win/draw/win.
– Accumulator Bets – A football accumulator bet is regarded as a bet that consists of 4 or more teams in one single bet.
– Double Chance Betting – A bet on two outcomes in the same match. ie, a bet the home team to win and the draw.
– Half Time/Full Time Betting – Betting on the outcome of the match and half, and full time, ie, home team winning at half time, draw at full time.
– Match Odds and Both Teams To Score – What will the match outcome be, and will both teams score! ie, Arsenal to win, and both teams to score.
GOALS BETTING EXPLAINED
– Over/Under 2.5 Goals – The original, and one of the most popular Under/Over bets. Over 2.5 means 3 goals or more. Unders is 0, 1, or 2 goals.
– Over/Under 3.5 Goals – With more and more attacking football these days, Over 3.5 goals is becoming a very popular bet.
– First Goalscorer Betting – Who will score the first goal of the match. One of the original and most popular bets.
– Anytime Goalscorer Betting This is a bet on a player to score anytime in the 90 minutes of a match. Can be done in acca bet.
– Both Teams To Score Betting – If you think both teams will find the net, this bet is for you. Also a popular accumulator bet.
– Correct Score Betting – A bet on what you think the final score of a football match will be. ie, 0-0, or 2-2, or 4-1, etc.
Best Football Betting Sites
18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.
New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply. For full terms and conditions, please see the Betfair website for further details.
New Customers Only. Min Deposit: £/€10. 3.1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. 4.Credit Card, Debit Card & PayPal deposits only 5.Additional Terms Apply