Over/Under 3.5 Goals is a bet on how many goals you think will be scored in a match. It is a 90 minute bet only (extra time is not included).
OVER 3.5 GOALS PREDICTIONS FOR TODAY
- Bayern Munich V RB Leipzig (5.30pm) @ 19/20 with Betfair – 5th December
All goals scored by both sides are included in the outcome of deciding whether the bet is a winner or not.
Free Football Betting Tips
- Wolves Vs Spurs Preview, Betting Tips and Match Prediction
- Leicester Vs Man Utd Preview, Betting Tips and Match Prediction
- Man Utd Vs Leeds Preview, Betting Tips and Match Prediction
OVER 3.5 GOALS MEANS IN FOOTBALL BETTING
For Over 3.5 goals to win, 4 goals or more need to be scored in a match. Winning score lines on a bet of over 3.5 goals could be 2-2, 3-2, 2-3, 3-3, 4-0, 0-4, 4-1, 2-5, etc. While scores of 1-1, 2-1. 0-0, would lose, as they are under 3.5.
UNDER 3.5 GOALS MEANS IN FOOTBALL BETTING
Under 3.5 goals means 3 goals or less to be scored in a match. A winning bet on under 3.5 would be on scorelines like 0-0, 1-0, 1-1, 0-1, 2-0, 0-2, 2-1, 1-2, 3-0, 0-3. Meaning any scoreline like 3-3, would be a losing bet as it would be over 3.5 goals.
Over Under 3.5 Goals Betting Odds
The odds on Over 3.5 are usually around the 15/8 to 2/1 mark. When the likes or Real Madrid, Manchester City, etc, are involved, the odds are shorter.
The odds on Under 3.5 are generally around the 4/11 mark. In a match with two defensive teams involved, the odds will be shorter. They will be around 2/9.
Over 3.5 Goals Examples
- Manchester United are at home to Manchester City, and you are expecting goals. So you have a bet on Over 3.5 goals. The match finishes as a 2-2 draw, so your bet is a winner.
- On the same day Liverpool are at home to Crystal Palace. The Reds are flying, and with the advantage of playing at Anfield, you think they will win easily, scoring 4 goals or more as they go. You back over 3.5, but due to a decent rear guard effort from the Palace players, the match ends 1-0 to Liverpool. Meaning your bet is a loser.
Under 3.5 Goals Betting Examples
- Tottenham are playing Arsenal in the North London Derby, and you are expecting a tight match. Manchester United are at home to Manchester City, and you are expecting goals. With this in mind, you have a bet on Under 3.5. The match finishes 1-1, meaning your bet is a winner.
- Also playing that day are Watford and Chelsea. With the Hornets at home, you believe it might be tight, with Chelsea winning a tight match 1-0 or 2-1. So you back Unders.
The match ends up being an exciting 2-2 draw, meaning your Under 3.5 goals bet loses.
- Football Betting Systems
- Football Betting Tips And Predictions
- Football Blog and Betting News
- Matched Betting
- Online Betting and Gaming
When you are football betting, it is important to get a number of things right.
To start with you need to make sure you are using one of the best football betting sites.
A decent football betting site will have competitive odds, a decent sign up offer, and good offers for existing customers.
These offers should be things like money back specials when your bet loses. They could be free games also.
The football betting site also needs to suit your gambling needs.
There is no point going with bookmaker that doesn’t offer some of the markets you like betting on.
There are also decent and helpful football betting websites out there, such as this one.
Sites that give you statistics that help you select your bets. Sites that give you up to the minute team news, etc.
Popular Football Betting Markets
- 90 Minutes Betting – this is betting on the Match Result market. This bet can also be known as 1×2, home/draw/away, or win/draw/win.
- Accumulator Bets – A football accumulator bet is regarded as a bet that consists of 4 or more teams in one single bet.
- Double Chance Betting – A bet on two outcomes in the same match. ie, a bet the home team to win and the draw.
- Half Time/Full Time Betting – Betting on the outcome of the match and half, and full time, ie, home team winning at half time, draw at full time.
- Match Odds and Both Teams To Score – What will the match outcome be, and will both teams score! ie, Arsenal to win, and both teams to score.
- First Goalscorer Betting – Who will score the first goal of the match. One of the original and most popular bets.
- Anytime Goalscorer Betting This is a bet on a player to score anytime in the 90 minutes of a match. Can be done in acca bet.
- Both Teams To Score Betting – If you think both teams will find the net, this bet is for you. Also a popular accumulator bet.
- Correct Score Betting – A bet on what you think the final score of a football match will be. ie, 0-0, or 2-2, or 4-1, etc
Over/Under 3.5 Goals FAQ
Over 3.5 goals means that 4 or more goals need to be scored in a match. The bet is based on 90 minutes only, so extra- time and penalties don’t count.
Under 3.5 goals means less than 4 goals scored in a match. Meaning matches with 0, 1, 2 or 3 goals scored, would be under 3.5 goals.
A bet on over 3.5 goals is a bet on there being 4 or more goals scored in a match.
A bet on Under 3.5 goals is a bet on there being less than 4 goals scored in a match. So the match could only have 0, 1, 2 or 3 goals scored in it for the bet to win.