What Is Over Under 3.5 Goals?
Over/Under 3.5 Goals is a bet on how many goals you think will be scored in a match. It is a 90 minute bet (extra time is not included), and all goals scored by both sides are included in the outcome of deciding whether the bet is a winner or not.
Free Bets And Welcome Bonuses
So to explain in more detail, a bet on Under 3.5 Goals is a bet on less than 4 goals being scored in a football match. This means that the only results that could win this bet are 0-0, 1-0, 1-1, 0-1, 2-0, 0-2, 2-1, 1-2, 3-0, 0-3.
A bet on Over 3.5 Goals, is a bet on 4 or more goals being scored in the match. This means any score line with 4 goals or more in it would see Over 3.5 Goals win. Winning scores could be 2-2, 3-2, 2-3, 3-3, 4-0, 0-4, 4-1, 2-5, etc.
Over/Under 3.5 Goals Spread Betting
The main spread betting firm out there for football is Sporting Index. They don’t have a specific Under/Over 3.5 Goals market, but they do have a Total Goals spread betting market, that is generally based on the Over/Under 2.5 Goals market.
For example, on the average match you can Sell at 2.85 Goals, or Buy at 3.05 Goals. Selling at 2.85 Goals would be a bet on Under 3 Goals, while Buying at 3.05 would be a bet on 4 goals or more.
Football Betting Systems
- Assured Soccer Profits Trade the Correct Score market on the Betfair Betting Exchange (in-play) with Assured Soccer Profits (also known as ASP).
- Pre Match Trading – Make money before a ball is kicked using the Pre Match Trading (also known as PMT) software which spots misaligned odds.
- In-Play Trading Scanner – All the stats you need in one play for In-Play trading. Eliminate the need to have multiple windows open.
- Teams To Back Over 1.5 Goals – PDF Download and staking plan for teams whose matches regularly have 1.5 goals or more in.
- Accumulator Generator – Never lose another acca bet, and learn how to make money from Acca Insurance offers with Accumulator Generator.
Over Under 3.5 Goals Betting Odds
The odds on Over 3.5 Goals are usually around the 15/8 to 2/1 mark, unless a team like Real Madrid are involved, when they would be significantly shorter.
The odds on Under 3.5 Goals are generally around the 4/11 mark. If a couple of defensive teams are involved in the match, these odds will obviously be shorter, probably around 2/9.
Over Under Goals Explained
- What Is Over Under 0.5 Goals?
- What Is Over Under 1.5 Goals?
- What Is Over Under 2.5 Goals?
- What Is Over Under 4.5 Goals?
- What Is Over Under 5.5 Goals?
- What Is Over Under 6.5 Goals?
- What Is Over Under 7.5 Goals?