Welcome to our over 5.5 goals predictions page, here we will bring you our latest up to the minute predictions on the matches we think have a chance on seeing 6 goals or more scored.
Over 5.5 Goals Predictions Today
Watch the latest Premier League goals and highlights right here…….
£500 Money back guarantee for New Customers playing Football Index*New Customers only. Minimum deposit £10. To claim the offer, customers who incur losses within 7 days of their first deposit are required to contact us to request a full refund of their losses, up to maximum £500. Over 18 only. Additional Terms apply. Please gamble responsibly.
Best Football Betting Sites
Over 5.5 Goals Means
A commonly asked question about over/under 5.5 goals betting is what exactly does it mean? You can’t have half a goal in football, so it’s easy to see why people can get confused.
To keep things simple, over 5.5 goals means 6 goals or more to be scored. This is a 90 minutes (and stoppage time) bet only, so the 30 minutes extra time you get in cup ties wouldn’t count towards this bet.
So any match that finished 3-3, 6-0, 4-2, 5-5, etc, would be over 5.5 goals, as they all had 6 or more goals scored in it.
A match that finished 4-1, 3-2, or 1-0, would lose, as it had less than 5.5 goals scored.
Under 5.5 Goals Means
The flip side to overs is under 5.5 goals. A bet on under 5.5 goals is a bet on there being less than 6 goals in the match. So this means any scoreline with 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 goals scored in it, would be under 5 goals.
So scores like 3-2, 5-0, 1-1, 1-0, 2-0, 4-1, would all be under 5.5 goals, as there is less than 6 goals scored.
Predicting under 5.5 goals is far easier than making over 5.5 goals predictions. This means the odds on under 5.5 goals are much shorter. To the point where some bookmakers don’t even offer odds on under 5.5 goals.
Under 5.5 goals odds on teams like PSG would be typically around 1/8. These odds would also apply to the likes of Man City, Barca, etc.
Over 5.5 Goals Odds
The odds on over 5.5 goals would be fairly long. Typically, high scoring dominant teams like Barcelona, Manchester City, PSG, Bayern Munich, the odds would be around 3/1 to 6/1, depending on the opposition.
For a bog standard match like Crystal Palace V Tottenham Hotspur, the odds would be around 14/1.
What We Offer At Football Gambler
- Football Betting Predictions – here at Football Gambler we offer weekly free football betting predictions on the Premier League.
We also cover the Champions League, World Cup, European Championships, and international qualifiers.
- Football Betting Systems – we also strive to find the best football betting systems that actually work.
Believe it or not, there are football betting systems that do profit over time. And they aren’t necessarily what or how you would expect.
- Women’s Football Betting – the women’s game is booming, and here at Football Gambler we see it as an exciting new betting market place.
We will bring you football betting predictions on the Women’s Super League, and Women’s Champions League. And every 4 years, we have the FIFA Women’s World Cup.
- Spread Betting Explained – ever thought about betting on football – and sports in general – in a different way? Well, football spread betting could be your alternative, and it works on other sports as well.
We have a spread betting explained page that gives you all the help and advice you need for spread betting. Enabling you to get started with spread betting on the Premier League.
- Best Football Betting Sites – a good football betting website has to offer more than just odds on weekend matches. So these days good football betting sites have to improvise and work harder to keep existing customers.
This means the best betting sites need to have competitive offers for existing customers. These offers need to include enhanced odds, and money back specials on big matches.