Euro 2020 Betting – Match 1 Prediction – Turkey vs Italy on 11/6/21 is the 1st Match of the 2020 UEFA European Championships, here is the latest betting odds and picks, along with our betting tips and match prediction.
- This is the opening match of Euro 2020, and is the first of 51 fixtures in total.
- Italy go into this match as Group A favourites, and they are to play all three of their group matches on home turf.
- The Italians are on a 27 match unbeaten run under manager Roberto Mancini.
Turkey vs Italy Betting Tips & Prediction Euro 2020
TUR vs ITA Prediction – Italy To Win
Latest Turkey vs Italy Betting Odds
- Betfair >>> TUR @ 8.50 – Draw @ 4.20 - ITA @ 1.44
- 888Sport >>> TUR @ 8.50 – Draw @ 4.30 - ITA @ 1.45
- Casumo >>> TUR @ 7.50 - Draw @ 4.10 – ITA @ 1.47
- William Hill >>> TUR @ 8.50 - Draw @ 4.20 – ITA @ 1.44
Turkey vs Italy Match Summary and Preview
- Date - 11th June 2021
- Venue - Stadio Olimpico, Rome, Italy
- Time - 8pm BST
- Group A
As this is the opening game of the competition, we have little form to go on.
Prior to the competition, Turkey beat Moldova 2-0 in a friendly 8 days ago. While Italy ran out 4-0 winners over Czech Republic exactly one week ago.
Lazio striker Ciro Immobile is set to lead the line for the Azzuri. The striker has been outstanding over the last couple of seasons for his club side.
In 72 Serie A matches for Lazio over the past 2 seasons, Immobile has scored 56 goals.
Turkey vs Italy Head-To-Head
The head-to-head between these two sides is pretty one sided, but the two sides haven't met since 2006.
Of the eleven matches played, Italy have won eight with three matches drawn.
The gap between the two sides is closing though. We need to go all the way back to 2006 for the last time the two sides met, that ended in a 1-1 draw in Bergamo. Previous to that, was a 1-1 draw in Pescara in 2002.
This is a marked improvement for the Turks, who lost the first encounter between the two sides 6-0 (1962).