Free Football Betting Tips Today for Brighton Vs Crystal Palace 22/2/21 in the Premier League, here we bring you the latest match odds, along with our betting tips and match prediction.
Best Football Betting Sites
Brighton Vs Crystal Palace, Preview, Match Prediction and Betting Tips 22/2/21
Prediction – Brighton To Win
Current form predicts a Brighton win and Under 2.5 Goals. In a Same Game Multi Bet this is 12/5 (3.4) with Betfair.
Match Preview - Brighton Vs Palace
- Brighton Vs Crystal Palace – This fixture is from Matchweek 25 in the Premier League.
- The venue for the match is Amex Stadium, Falmer, England.
- The match is on 22nd February, 2021, kick off is 8pm local time.
- Live TV coverage in the UK is provided by Sky Sports.
- Brighton currently sit just 4 points clear of the relegation zone in 16th place. They do have a game in hand on 3rd bottom Fulham.
- Looking upwards, and a win for Brighton tonight sees them go level with opponents Crystal Palace on 29 points.
- Brighton are unbeaten in their last five matches, winning two, and drawing three.
- Palace have also won two of their previous five, but have lost the other three.
- Brighton's last five fixtures read DDWWD - they are Villa 0-0 (H), Burnley 1-1 (A), Liverpool 1-0 (A), Spurs 1-0 (H), and Fulham 0-0 (H).
- Palace's recent record is far worse. It reads LLWWL - Burnley 0-3 (H), Leeds 0-2 (A), Newcastle 2-1 (A), Wolves 1-0 (H), and West Ham 2-3 (H).
- Tariq Lamptey remains missing from the Brighton side. The Seagulls have both Danny Welbeck and Alireza Jahanbakhsh available.
- Crystal Palace still have no Wilfried Zaha, and we all know they struggle without their talisman.
Brighton Vs Crystal Palace Head-To-Head
- 18/10/20 – Palace 1-1 Brighton
- 29/2/20 – Brighton 0-1 Palace
- 16/12/19 – Palace 1-1 Brighton
- 9/3/19 – Palace 1-2 Brighton
- 4/12/18 – Brighton 3-1 Palace