Free Football Betting Tips Today for Brighton Vs Crystal Palace 22/2/21 in the Premier League, here we bring you the latest match odds, along with our betting tips and match prediction.
Brighton Vs Crystal Palace, Preview, Match Prediction and Betting Tips 22/2/21
Prediction – Brighton To Win
Current form predicts a Brighton win and Under 2.5 Goals. In a Same Game Multi Bet this is 12/5 (3.4) with Betfair.
Match Preview - Brighton Vs Palace
- Brighton Vs Crystal Palace – This fixture is from Matchweek 25 in the Premier League.
- The venue for the match is Amex Stadium, Falmer, England.
- The match is on 22nd February, 2021, kick off is 8pm local time.
- Live TV coverage in the UK is provided by Sky Sports.
- Brighton currently sit just 4 points clear of the relegation zone in 16th place. They do have a game in hand on 3rd bottom Fulham.
- Looking upwards, and a win for Brighton tonight sees them go level with opponents Crystal Palace on 29 points.
- Brighton are unbeaten in their last five matches, winning two, and drawing three.
- Palace have also won two of their previous five, but have lost the other three.
- Brighton's last five fixtures read DDWWD - they are Villa 0-0 (H), Burnley 1-1 (A), Liverpool 1-0 (A), Spurs 1-0 (H), and Fulham 0-0 (H).
- Palace's recent record is far worse. It reads LLWWL - Burnley 0-3 (H), Leeds 0-2 (A), Newcastle 2-1 (A), Wolves 1-0 (H), and West Ham 2-3 (H).
- Tariq Lamptey remains missing from the Brighton side. The Seagulls have both Danny Welbeck and Alireza Jahanbakhsh available.
- Crystal Palace still have no Wilfried Zaha, and we all know they struggle without their talisman.
Brighton Vs Crystal Palace Head-To-Head
- 18/10/20 – Palace 1-1 Brighton
- 29/2/20 – Brighton 0-1 Palace
- 16/12/19 – Palace 1-1 Brighton
- 9/3/19 – Palace 1-2 Brighton
- 4/12/18 – Brighton 3-1 Palace