The 2016 FA Cup final between Manchester United and Crystal Palace takes place on Saturday, and with this being the show piece event of English football, there is plenty of new customer offers for us to get stuck into.
- Profit Maximiser is not Betting and doesn’t involve risking money, or using any risky staking plans. It is a proven method for making risk free money, and all you need is a few quid to purchase the system and get yourself started. You will get your initial outlay back within the first month if you follow all the instructions correctly.
FA Cup Final New Customer Offers
- Coral – 7/1 on Man Utd to win FA Cup by any method with Coral. Max bet £5.00, get £5.00 free bet if lose.
- 888Sport – 5/1 on Man Utd to win FA Cup by any method, or 12/1 on Crystal Palace to win FA Cup by any method. Max bet £10.00.
- Betbright – 4/1 Man Utd or 8/1 Crystal Palace to win FA Cup in 90 mins. £10.00 only bet, plus free £5.00 bet on Champions League final.
- Boylesports – 6/1 on Man Utd to beat Crystal Palace in FA Cup Final (90 mins). Plus £50.00 in free bets. Max bet is £5.00.
- Ladbrokes – 3/1 on Man Utd to lift FA Cup by any method. Max bet is £10.00. Money back as free bet if lose.
- Betfair – 10/1 Man Utd to win FA Cup final in 90 mins. Max bet is £5.00. Also get £100.00 in free bets. Money back as free bet if lose.
- Ladbrokes – 4/1 on Crystal Palace to score in anytime in 90 mins in FA Cup final. Max bet £10.00. Money back as free bet if lose.
- Betfair – 20/1 on Crystal Palace to win FA Cup in 90 mins. Max bet is £5.00, and also get £100.00 in free bets. Money back as free bet if lose.
- Netbet – 7/1 on Man Utd to beat Crystal Palace in FA Cup Final (90 mins). First £5.00 of stake at enhanced odds. £5.00 bonus if bet loses.
- Paddy Power – 6/1 on Man Utd to win FA Cup Final (90 mins only). Max bet is £10.00.
Where Can I Watch The FA Cup Final And What Time Does It Kick Off?
The 2016 FA Cup final takes place on Saturday 21st May, and is live on BBC1 and BT Sports 2, with kick off at 5.30pm.
To Lift The Trophy Betting
Manchester United are the favourites to Lift The Trophy, they are currently a best price of 4/11 with bet365 (£200.00 Welcome Bonus here that can be used on FA Cup final).
United are also odds on in the 90 minutes betting, currently at a best price of 4/5 with Stan James. Most of the other layers have United at around the 3/4 mark, so that 4/5 might not last much longer.
The 90 minutes draw is 5/2 or 13/5 with the majority, while Palace can be backed at 9/4 with most bookies to Lift The Trophy. In 90 minutes betting Alan Pardew’s team are a best price of 9/2.
Manchester United won their semi-final with a late winner of Everton, and will be looking to win their first trophy since the departure of Sir Alex Ferguson, when they line up on Saturday.