England and Wales clash in their second Group B fixture on Thursday 16th June, at Stade Bollaert-Delelis, in Lens, and there are plenty of offers for both new and existing customers.
England V Wales is live on BBC1, with the match kicking off at 2pm (UK time).
England V Wales New Customer Offers
- 10/1 on England to beat Wales with Coral
- 10/1 on England to beat Wales and £100 in free bets from Betfair
- 16/1 on Wales to beat England and £100 in free bets from Betfair
- 6/1 on England to beat Wales with Boylesports
- 5/1 on England to beat Wales with Paddy Power
- 16/1 on Wales to beat England with Paddy Power (2pm, Thursday)
- 6/1 England or 20/1 Wales with 888Sport
- 12/1 on Gareth Bale to score anytime against England with Netbet
England V Wales Existing Customer Offers
- £50 Free Bet on England V Wales with Bet365 + £200 Welcome Bonus for new customers
- Paddy Power – Bet £20 on the match winner, and get a £5 free bet for every goal your team scores
Penalty Payback With Bet365
Throughout the European Championships you can get Penalty Payback from bet365, available to both new and existing customers. With Penalty Payback, you get your Outright Winner stake money back if your team gets knocked out on penalties.
This offer is available right up until 8pm on the night of the final (8pm, July 10th), and can be used on any of the 24 teams.
This is one of many reasons to get a bet365 account for Euro 2016. You can claim this offer if you are only opening a new bet365 account now, and you will also qualify for the £200.00 Welcome Bonus, as well as all of the other additional perks you get with a bet365.