England face Slovakia on Monday night, and here we will bring you all the best offers for new and existing customers on England’s final Group B fixture.
England V Slovakia New Customer Offers
- 10/1 on England to beat Slovakia and £100 in free bets from Betfair
- 8/1 on Jamie Vardy to score anytime V Slovakia with Coral
- 9/1 on England to beat Slovakia with Netbet
- 6/1 on England to beat Slovakia with 888Sport
- 6/1 on England to beat Slovakia and £50 in free bets from Boylesports
- 5/1 on England to beat Slovakia with Paddy Power
England V Slovakia Existing Customer Offers
- Paddy Power – Bet £20.00 pre match on either England or Slovakia, and get a £5.00 free bet every time your selected team scores.
- Profit Maximiser is not Betting and doesn’t involve risking money, or using any risky staking plans. It is a proven method for making risk free money, and all you need is a few quid to purchase the system and get yourself started. You will get your initial outlay back within the first month if you follow all the instructions correctly.
What Time Is England V Slovakia On And Where Can I Watch It?
The match kicks off at 8pm (UK time), and is live on ITV1. England will qualify for the knock out stages if they draw with Slovakia and pick up a point, while they will top the group if they win.
Penalty Payback With Bet365
Throughout the European Championships you can get Penalty Payback from bet365, available to both new and existing customers. With Penalty Payback, you get your Outright Winner stake money back if your team gets knocked out on penalties.
This offer is available right up until 8pm on the night of the final (8pm, July 10th), and can be used on any of the 24 teams.
This is one of many reasons to get a bet365 account for Euro 2016. You can claim this offer if you are only opening a new bet365 account now, and you will also qualify for the £200.00 Welcome Bonus, as well as all of the other additional perks you get with a bet365.