Betting Tips and Match Prediction of Austria Women vs Norway Women, from Group A of the 2022 UEFA Women’s Euro, from Football Gamber.
With England already through to the last eight, this is a winner takes all fixture to see who joins them at the business end of the competition.
Austria Women vs Norway Women Betting Tips
Austria Women vs Norway Women Match Stats
- The match kicks off at 8pm and is in Brighton's Falmer Stadium (also known as the AMEX)
- A draw or a win takes Austria through to the last eight
- Following their 8-0 drubbing to England, Norway has to win finish second in the table and qualify
- Both sides have lost to England in Group A, and both have beaten Northern Ireland Women
- In both of Austria's Group A matches, Under 2.5 Goals has won (L1-0 England and W2-0 N. Ireland)
- Norway's two matches were both Over 2.5 Goals, they beat N.Ireland 4-1 and lost 8-0 to England
Both Austria's fixtures have been tight in the scoreline. I did get the feeling they got away with a bit against England, due to the hosts first night nerves.
So do Austria play the cautious game and sit back knowing a draw is enough? That's the big question.
As for Norway, they shipped eight against England and even conceded to Northern Ireland. Quite frankly, are they capable of keeping a clean sheet? They also need to win, so have to look for goals.
Norway 2-1 or Draw 2-2
You will find more tips and info on our Women's Euro 2022 betting page.