Betting Tips and Match Prediction of Germany Women vs Spain Women, the day's second Group B fixture of the 2022 UEFA Women’s Euro, from Football Gamber.
This could well be the match of the tournament. The pre competition favourites, against the all time top performing team in Women's Euro history.
Germany Women vs Spain Women Betting Tips
Germany Women vs Spain Women Match Stats
- Both sides opened their respctive campains with impressive wins
- A win for either side tonight should see them qualify for the quarter-finals
- Spain qualified for the competition by winning Group D with 22 points from eight matches
- The Spanish are unbeaten in over 2 years
- Germany topped their qualifying group with a 100% record, winning eight from eight
Both sides won their opening matches comfortably. Spain recorded a 4-1 win over Finland, and Germany defeated Denmark Women 4-0. The Spanish started the competition as the betting favourites, but have seen themselves passed by England and France in the betting, as both sides recorded impressive wins.
Spain No Longer Tournament Favourites
The Spanish will probably secure top position in the betting again with a comprehensive win over Germany, and it will be interesting to see if they really look to take the game to Martina Voss-Tecklenburg's team.
If they do, I see a win for the Spanish, in what should be a decent open match. If they choose the more defensive tactics, it could be a long night.
I'm looking on the positive, and that's why I'm going for over 2.5 goals at 13/10 tonight for my betting tip.
You will find more tips and info on our Women's Euro 2022 betting page.