Betting Tips and Match Prediction of Denmark Women vs Finland Women, Matchday 2 of Group B at the 2022 UEFA Women’s Euro, from Football Gamber.
Both these teams lost their opening matches and both know another defeat tonight all but spells the end of their respective competitions.
Denmark Women vs Finland Women Betting Tips
Denmark vs Finland Women Match Stats
- The Danes lost their opening match 4-0 to German Women in a disappointing performance
- Finland also lost their opening match, they were well beaten 4-1 by the impressive Spanish
- Denmark qualified for Euro 2022 with an impressive 28 points from ten matches, topping Group B ahead of Italy
- En route to England, the Danes scored a massive 48 goals, conceding just once
- Finland qualified by topping Group E with 22 points from eight matches
- The Fins scored 24 times, and conceded just twice while winning seven and drawing one of their eight qualifiers
The Danes are 66/1 to win the competiton, while the Fins are massive outsiders at 500/1. Neither side are expected to trouble the eventual winners of Euro 2022, but Denmark would have had aspirations to get out of the group.
In truth, that was always a long shot with Spain and Germany for company in Group B, and after the manner of the 4-0 defeat to the Germans, it looks like pride is all that is left to play for.
Both Teams To Score The Value Bet
In three of Denmark's games leading up to the competition, both teams to score came in. I see Denmark scoring tonight. So I'm prepared to take a punt on the Fins also finding the net and am happy to back BTTS at 20/23 with Betfair.
You will find more tips and info on our Women's Euro 2022 betting page.