Betting Tips and Match Prediction of France Women vs Italy Women, the second Group D fixture of the 2022 UEFA Women’s Euro, from Football Gamber.
The final match of the opening round of fixtures sees group favourites France take on Italy at the New York Stadium in Rotherham.
France Women vs Italy Women Betting Tips
France vs Italy Women Match Stats
- The French Ladies qualified by winning Group G without conceding any goals
- Corinne Diacre's team won the group with 22 points, winning seven and drawing one of their eight fixtures
- France scored 44 goals in the qualifying group
- Italy got through by finishing second (to Denmark) in Group B on 25 points from 10 fixtures
- The Azzuri scored 37 times, conceding just five whilst winning eight, drawing one, and losing one in the group stage
- The Italians were held 1-1 at home to Spain in their last outing on 1st July
Can France's Ladies replicate the men's National Team?
The French men couldn't add the Euros to their world crown in last year's delayed Euro 2020. This year it's the turn of the French women.
Corinne Diacre's team have a good chance, and at the start of the competition, the French were 5/1 third favourites.
As for Italy, they are 40/1 outsiders to win their first ever Women's Euro crown. The Italian Ladies are more in the mould of traditional Italian teams - well organised and hard to beat. They will dig in against the French and try to stop Les Bleus playing.
I suspect if Marie-Antoinette Katoto and France can get an early break through, they will go on and complete a comfortable win.
You will find more tips and info on our Women's Euro 2022 betting page.