Betting Tips and Match Prediction of Belgium Women vs Iceland Women, the opening Group D fixture of the 2022 UEFA Women’s Euro, from Football Gamber.
Iceland will be looking to kick their 2022 Women's Euro campaign off with a win against Belgium on Sunday afternoon. The 5pm kick off takes place at the Manchester City Academy Stadium, and pits the two group outsiders against each other.
Both these teams are 12/1 to win Group D, with the French as the 1/4 favourites, and Italy at 9/2. If either side are to have a chance of progressing, a win today is essential.
Belgium Women vs Iceland Women Betting Tips
Belgium vs Iceland Women Match Stats
- Belgium qualified as winners of Group H with seven wins from eight fixtures
- Ives Serneels' team scored 37 goals, and conceded five
- The Belgians suffered defeats at the hands of England (3-0) and Austria (1-0) in the build up to the competition
- Iceland qualified by finishing second in Group F with 19 points from eight matches
- Thorsteinn Halldórsson's side won six, drew one and lost one, scoring 25 times, and conceding five
- Iceland have won eight of their last nine matches en route to the competition
You will find more tips and info on our Women's Euro 2022 betting page.