Betting Tips and Match Prediction of Spain Women vs Finland Women, the opening Group B fixture of the 2022 UEFA Women’s Euro, from Football Gamber.
Favourites Spain, get their Women's Euro 2022 campaign underway at Stadium MK this afternoon against Finland. The Spanish will be looking to lay down a marker for the rest of the competition.
Spain Women vs Finland Women Betting Tips
- Spain -2 To Win @ 5/6
- Over 3.5 Goals @ 9/10
Spain vs Finland Women Match Stats
- Spain qualified for the competition with 7 wins from 8 matches, topping Group D with 22 points.
- Finland topped Group E in qualifiying with an identical record to the Spanish
- In qualifying, Spain scored 48 times in 8 matches, conceding just once.
- Finland managed an impressive 22 goals in their 8 fixtures, conceding just twice.
- Spain haven't lost in over 2 years, they enter this comptition on the back three wins and two draws (Brazil and Italy) in their last five matches.
- The Fins have won one, drawn two, and lost two, in their last five fixtures
Favourites Spain Have Been Unbeatable
You have to go back to 9th March 2020 to find the last time Spain's Women suffered a defeat. That was at the hands of the USA Women's team at the SheBelieves Cup. Since then the Spanish have swept all opponents aside, and have looked every inch as dominant as the nation's men's team did in the late 2000s and early 2010s.
The competition favourites did suffer a blow on the eve of the Euros, with Ballon d’Or winner, Alexia Putellas, being ruled out of the competition with an ACL injury. But even allowing for the Barcelona stars absence, the Spainish should be way to strong for the Fins.
You will find more tips and info on our Women's Euro 2022 betting page.