Matchweek 15 in the Premier League – Wolves Vs Spurs (27/12/20), here our match preview looks ahead to the game and brings you the latest match odds with top prediction.
Wolves Vs Spurs Betting Odds
- Wolves 5/2 – The Draw 23/10 – Spurs 11/10
- Over 2.5 Goals 5/4 – Under 2.5 Goals 13/20
- Over 3.5 Goals 10/3 – Under 3.5 Goals 2/9
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 9/10 – No 20/23
- Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC is from Matchweek 15 in the Premier League – live match centre.
- The fixture is at Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton. Kick-Off is at 7.15pm on Sunday 27th December. Live TV coverage is provided by Sky Sports.
- Wolves are sitting in 11th place. They have 20 points from 14 matches.
- At home, Wolves have won 3 from 7. They've drawn 2, and lost 2.
- Spurs have dropped down to 6th in the Premier League table. They have 25 points from 14 games.
- Spurs haven't won in their last three matches. Last time out they lost 2-0 at home to Leicester. Prior to that they lost 2-1 at Liverpool, and drew 0-0 away at Chelsea.
- It has been an awkward run of matches for Spurs in fairness.
Wolves Vs Spurs Prediction 27/12/20
Wolves beat Chelsea last time out at Molineux, but I can't see them making it back to back home wins.
I have two schools of thought for this match.
- Spurs to win.
- Spurs and the Draw in Double Chance, with Over 1.5 Goals in a Same Game Multi.
Option 1 pays 2.10 (11/10), and obviously covers any Spurs win.
While Option 2 covers any Draw other than 0-0, and any Spurs win other than 1-0. That bet pays 1.77 (just under 4/5).
The only thing stopping me from going for a Spurs win out and out is the potential of squad rotation. And in all fairness, Wolves are a decent side, who are at home.
Mourinho is a cautious manager. So by default he may be thinking about rotating and resting his star players during this busy schedule.
I can see this finishing 1-1 or 2-0 Spurs, so with that in mind I'm going with Option 2 with my football betting tip.