Matchweek 15 in the Premier League – Leicester Vs Man Utd (26/12/20), here our match preview looks ahead to the game and brings you the latest match odds with top prediction.
Leicester Vs Man Utd Betting Odds
- Leicester 4/6 – The Draw 7/2 – Man Utd 18/5
- Over 2.5 Goals 4/11 – Under 2.5 Goals 12/5
- Over 3.5 Goals 9/10 – Under 3.5 Goals EVS
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 2/5 – No 2/1
- Leicester City FC Vs Manchester United FC is from Matchweek 15 in the Premier League – live match centre.
- The fixture is at the King Power Stadium, Leicester. Kick-Off is at 12.30pm on Saturday 26th December. Live TV coverage is provided by BT Sports.
- Leicester sit 2nd in the Premier League, last time out they won 2-0 away at Spurs on Matchweek 14. Prior to that, the Foxes lost 2-0 at home to Everton.
- Leicester have 27 points from 14 matches. At home Leicester have 9 points from seven matches. They’ve won three, and lost four.
- Man Utd sit 3rd in the table, they have 26 points from 13 matches. If United win their game in hand, they would go 2nd on 29 points, just 2 behind leaders Liverpool.
- Away from home United have been outstanding. They have the maximum 18 points from their six matches played away from Old Trafford.
Leicester Vs Man Utd Prediction 26/12/20
If you’re just basing this match on stats, then there is only one winner. Unfortunately, football doesn’t work like that.
Leicester aren’t second for nothing, so it’s not a given that Solskjaer’s United will just automatically turn up and get 3 points.
With this in mind, I’m simply going with goals today.