Matchweek 14 in the Premier League – Spurs Vs Leicester (20/12/20), here our match preview looks ahead to the game and brings you the latest match odds with top prediction.
Best Football Betting Sites
Spurs Vs Leicester Betting Odds
- Spurs EVS – The Draw 13/5 – Leicester 14/5
- Over 2.5 Goals 9/10 – Under 2.5 Goals EVS
- Over 3.5 Goals 2/1 – Under 3.5 Goals 2/5
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 7/10 – No 23/20
Match Preview – Brief Summary
- Tottenham Hotspur FC Vs Leicester City FC is from Matchweek 14 in the Premier League – live match centre.
- The fixture is at the Tottenham Hotspurs Stadium, London, with kick off at 2.15pm on Sunday 20th December. Live TV coverage is provided by Sky Sports.
- Spurs suffered their first league defeat since the opening day of the season when they lost 2-1 away at Liverpool in Matchweek 13.
- Their recent form reads LDWDW. Prior to the defeat Spurs drew 1-1 away at Crystal Palace, beat Arsenal 2-0 at home, drew 0-0 away at Chelsea, and beat Man City 2-0 at home. Not a bad sequence of results.
- Mourinho's side went into the weekend sitting in 2nd place in the Premier League. They were 3 points behind leader's Liverpool, with 25 points from 13 matches.
- Despite only having 24.2% of the possession at Anfield in the 2-1 defeat last Wednesday, Spurs did create - arguably - the better chances.
- Mourinho's team also looked a well organised compact side, with all the players knowing their jobs.
- Opponents, Leicester City started the weekend in 4th place, with 24 points from 13 matches.
- Brendan Rodgers' side have been a bit up and down lately. Their recent form reads LWWLL.
- Their most recent result was a disappointing 2-0 home defeat to Everton, which came on the back of a subline 3-0 home win over Brighton the previous match.
- Prior to that the Foxes won 2-1 away at Sheffield United, lost 2-1 at home to Fulham, and were crushed 3-0 away at Liverpool.
- You simply don't seem to know what you're going to get from one week to the next with Leicester.
- 5 of Leicester's 8 wins this season have come on the road. The only time they didn't pick up maximum points on the road was in the 3-0 defeat to Liverpool.
Spurs Vs Leicester Prediction 20/12/20
With Leicester good on the road, and Spurs a well organised team who are hard to break down and beat, this match promises to be an intriguing clash of styles - if nothing else.
Spurs at Even money at home is too good a price to miss out on though. It is a crazy season where it seems anything can happen, but I can't ignore those odds.
So I'm going for Spurs to bounce back from their Anfield defeat and to just edge this one.