Matchweek 14 in the Premier League – Everton Vs Arsenal (19/12/20), here our match preview looks ahead to the game and brings you the latest match odds with top tips and prediction.
Best Football Betting Sites
Everton Vs Arsenal Betting Odds
- Everton 7/4 – The Draw 23/10 – Arsenal 17/10
- Over 2.5 Goals 19/20 – Under 2.5 Goals 19/20
- Over 3.5 Goals 23/10 – Under 3.5 Goals 1/3
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 4/6 – No 23/20
Match Preview – Brief Summary
- Everton FC Vs Arsenal FC is from Matchweek 14 in the Premier League – live match centre.
- The fixture is at Goodison Park, in Liverpool. Kick-off at 5.30pm on Saturday 19th December. Live TV coverage is provided by Sky Sports.
- Everton sit 5th in the league with 23 points from 13 matches.
- The Toffees started the season brightly, before suffering a bit of slump in form following the Merseyside Derby.
- In their last five matches, Everton's form is WWDLW. The last two matches have seen a turnaround in form and fortunes for Ancelotti's men.
- Last out they performed brilliantly, beating in form Leicester City 2-0 at the King Power Stadium. Prior to that they beat title contenders Chelsea 1-0 at Goodison, ending a long unbeaten run for Lampard's Blues.
- In contrast, Arsenal have had a shocking start to the season. Mikel Arteta's team sit in 15th place, and there has been speculation about the manager's position.
- In the Gunners last 5 matches they are DLLLD. In total, Arsenal have 14 points from 13 matches. They have only won 4 Premier League matches this season.
- In their last game, Arsenal did stop their losing run, when drawing 1-1 with Southampton at the Emirates.
- Prior to that Arsenal had lost 1-0 at home to Burnley, 2-0 away to Spurs, and 2-1 at home to Wolves.
Everton Vs Arsenal Tips and Prediction 19/12/20
I suspect Arsenal might well be playing to not lose today. The Gunners are in a miserable run, and will probably try and keep things tight.
I don't really see them being able to do this though, and I can see Everton scoring and forcing Arsenal to have to come out and play.
I see both teams scoring, but 4/6 looks a bit short in this market.
I can see a 2-1 either way in this match. Everton could easily win by this scoreline, and Arsenal have too much quality to keep on not winning.
So with this in mind, I think at almost even money, Over 2.5 Goals looks good value today.