Match 32 of the Indian Super League is NorthEast United vs Jamshedpur (18/12/20), here our match preview looks ahead to the fixture and brings you the latest match odds and top prediction
NorthEast United Vs Jamshedpur Betting Odds
- NorthEast Utd 31/20 – The Draw 9/4 – Jamshedpur 7/4
- Over 2.5 Goals 9/10 – Under 2.5 Goals 20/23
- Over 3.5 Goals 9/4 – Under 3.5 Goals 1/3
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 4/6 – No 23/20
Match Preview – Brief Summary
- NorthEast United FC vs Jamshedpur FC is Match 32 of the Indian Super League.
- The match kicks off at 7.30pm local time, 2pm in the UK. It’s being played at Tilak Maidan Stadium.
- NorthEast United find themselves 3 points behind the pace setters at the top of the Indian Super League after 6 rounds of games, so know this is a must win.
- Gerard Nus' NorthEast team are still unbeaten in their 2020/21 Indian Super League campaign. So far, they have 2 wins and 4 draws from their 6 matches.
- Turning draws into wins will be essential if NorthEast harbour ambitions to top the table. Although it may prove to be enough to make the top 4.
- So far this season Jamshedpur have been one of those annoyingly unpredictable sides who are hard to predict.
- They sit 7th in the table with 1 win, 4 draws and 1 defeat. In total they have 7 points from their 6 matches.
- Owen Coyle's Jamshedpur team have not lost since a 2-1 defeat in their opening ISL match against Chennaiyin (Match 5).
NorthEast United vs Jamshedpur Prediction 18/12/20
The bookies have this down as a close contest, and it's not hard to see why.
The two team's records are evenly matched, and just 3 points separate them.
With not many goals scored or conceded by either of these two teams, it's hard to confidently go with a goals bet. But I do feel this match has a bit of 1-1, or 2-1 either way, about it.
I can see little value in Both Teams To Score at 4/6, and it's hard to call a winner.
So rather than back the draw, I'm going to go Over 2.5 Goals and hope someone wins 2-1.