Match 30 of the Indian Super League is Mohun Bagan vs FC Goa (16/12/20), here our match preview looks ahead to the fixture and brings you the latest match odds and top prediction.
Mohun Bagan Vs FC Goa Betting Odds
- Mohun Bagan 23/10 – The Draw 12/5 – FC Goa 6/5
- Over 2.5 Goals EVS – Under 2.5 Goals 9/10
- Over 3.5 Goals 5/2 – Under 3.5 Goals 1/3
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 8/11 – No 11/10
Match Preview – Brief Summary
- Mohun Bagan vs FC Goa is Match 30 of the Indian Super League.
- The match kicks off at 7.30pm local time, 2pm in the UK. It’s being played at Fatorda Stadium
- Mohun Bagan need 3 points to keep the pressure on Indian Super League leaders Mumbai City at the top of the table.
- After an excellent start to the ISL, the wheels have slightly come off Mohun’s campaign in their last couple of matches.
- Their last 5 matches read DLWWW. The 1-1 draw in their last fixture with Hyderabad probably wasn’t that bad a result though, as Hyderabad are still unbeaten this season.
- Mohun Bagan lost their 4th match of the season 2-1 to Jamshedpur.
- Previous to that, Mohan beat Odisha 1-0, East Bengal 2-0, and Kerala Blasters 1-0 in the season’s opening fixture.
- FC Goa have had a mixed season so far. They sit in 6th place in the table with 8 points from 5 matches.
- Their form guide reads DLDWW. Goa started the season with a 2-2 draw with Bengaluru, a 1-0 defeat to Mumbai, and another draw with NorthEast United (1-1).
- In their last 2 matches, Goa have faired much better. They beat Kerala Blasters 3-1 in their 4th match, before defeating Odisha 1-0 in their last outing.
Mohun Bagan Vs Goa Prediction 16/12/20
It's a bit of a difficult one to pick this is. Mohun Bagan have had a slight slump in form recently, while Goa have picked up in form over the last 2 matches.
It's a case of can Mohun recapture early season form? If so, I would back them, but I can't be sure.
With this in mind, I'm going to go with a straight bet on Both Teams To Score today.