The stand out fixture of Matchweek 13 in the Premier League is Liverpool vs Spurs (16/12/20), here our match preview looks ahead to the game and brings you the latest match odds with top prediction.
Best Football Betting Sites
Liverpool Vs Spurs Betting Odds
- Liverpool 17/20 – The Draw 29/10 – Spurs 16/5
- Over 2.5 Goals 6/10 – Under 2.5 Goals 11/8
- Over 3.5 Goals 6/4 – Under 3.5 Goals 8/15
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 8/15 – No 6/4
Match Preview – Brief Summary
- Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspur FC is from Matchweek 13 of the Premier League.
- The match kicks off at 8pm, and is being played at Liverpool's Anfield stadium.
- Live TV coverage is via Amazon Prime Video, as is all of Matchweek 13's Premier League fixtures.
- This is 1st against 2nd in the Premier League, and probably the biggest match of the season to date.
- Spurs are top of the table by virtue of goal difference. Jose Mourinho's side are + 14, while Liverpool are +9.
- Recent form for Liverpool reads DWDWD. The Red's home form is a 4-0 win over Wolves, and a 3-0 win over Leicester.
- Spurs' last 5 matches is DWDWW. The draws were 1-1 away to Crystal Palace, and 0-0 away at Chelsea.
Liverpool Vs Spurs Prediction 16/12/20
I'm a bit torn on this one. I can see Liverpool winning, but I'm wary of the way Mourinho will no doubt put 10 men behind the ball.
Even with a Mourinho defensive display, I can still see a bit of 1-1 in the match.
Both Teams to Score is 8/15, while Over 2.5 Goals is 6/10.
So unless you are expecting a landslide 3-0 win for one team or the other, I think Both Teams to Score is the safer bet.