Match 29 of the Indian Super League is Hyderabad vs East Bengal (15/12/20), here our match preview looks ahead to the fixture and brings you the latest match odds and top prediction.
Hyderabad Vs East Bengal Betting
- Hyderabad 5/4 – The Draw 21/10 – East Bengal 21/10
- Over 2.5 Goals 23/20 – Under 2.5 Goals 3/4
- Over 3.5 Goals 3/1 – Under 3.5 Goals 1/5
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 17/20 – No 17/20
Match Preview – Brief Summary
- Hyderabad FC vs SC East Bengal is Match 29 of the Indian Super League.
- The match kicks off at 7.30pm local time, 2pm in the UK. It’s being played at Tilak Maidan Stadium.
- Hyderabad sit 7th in the Indian Super League, with 6 points from 4 matches.
- In their 4 matches to date, they are DDDW - they are one of only two ISL teams that are still unbeaten (the other is NorthEast Utd).
- Hyderabad's results are 1-1 draw with Mohun Bagan (Match 24), 1-1 with Jamshedpur (Match 14), 0-0 with Bengaluru (Match 9), and a 1-0 win over Odisha in Match 4.
- Today's opposition, East Bengal, sit bottom of the table with just 1 point from their 4 matches.
- Bengal's form reads DLLL. Their most recent match was a 0-0 draw with Jamshedpur in Match 23, a draw that ended their losing streak.
- Prior to that, Robbie Fowler's team had lost 2-0 to NorthEast United (Match 17), 3-0 to Mumbai in Match 13, and 2-0 to Mohun Bagan in Match 8.
- In fairness to East Bengal, their three defeats have come against the top 3 in the Super League table. The fixture list certainly hasn't helped them this season.
Hyderabad vs East Bengal Prediction 15/12/20
Hyderabad have only 3 goals in this season's ISL, while Bengal haven't even scored yet.
I'm tempted to say Bengal may get something out of this. They've had no assistance from the fixture computer, but at the same time, confidence must be low.
The bookies have it as close call, and that's how I see it. I can see a bit of 1-1, but am finding it hard to tip both teams to score, given their records.
So I'm just going to settle on the draw today.