Match 28 of the Indian Super League is Mumbai City vs Jamshedpur (14/12/20), here our match preview looks ahead to the fixture and brings you the latest match odds and top prediction.
Best Football Betting Sites
Mumbai City Vs Jamshedpur Betting
- Mumbai City 5/6 – The Draw 23/10 – Jamshedpur 7/2
- Over 2.5 Goals EVS – Under 2.5 Goals 17/20
- Over 3.5 Goals 5/2 – Under 3.5 Goals 1/3
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 3/4– No 19/20
Match Preview - Brief Summary
- Mumbai City FC vs Jamshedpur FC is Match 28 of the Indian Super League.
- The match kicks off at 7.30pm local time, 2pm in the UK. It’s being played at GMC Stadium, Bambolim.
- Going into the match, Mumbai sit in top spot in the ISL. They have 12 points from their 5 matches.
- Their ISL form is WWWWL. Following a 1-0 loss to NorthEast Utd in Match 2, they have won their next 4.
- The 4 wins were 1-0 over Goa (Match 6), a 3-0 win over East Bengal (Match 13), a 2-0 win over Odisha in Match 18, and a 2-1 victory over Chennaiyin in Match 22.
- For Owen Coyle's Jamshedpur, it's been a mixed season so far.
- They currently sit in 7th place in the table with 6 points from their 5 matches. Jamshedpur have only lost the 1 match, but unfortunately, they've also only won 1 match.
- Their ISL form is DWDDL. Starting with their most reason result, the Red Miners drew 0-0 with East Bengal in Match 23.
- Prior to that they beat Mohun Bagan 2-1 in Match 20, drew 1-1 with Hyderabad in Match 14, drew 2-2 with Odisha in Match 10, and lost 2-1 to Chennaiyin in Match 5.
- In the head-to-head between these two sides, its the Red Miners who have he upper hand. Jamshedpur have 3 wins, Mumbai 2, and 1 match has been a draw.
Mumbai City vs Jamshedpur Prediction 14/12/20
Jamshedpur have been very unpredictable this season. The only thing that is consistent with them, is all their matches have been tight.
On one hand, I keep thinking there is better to come from them. But on the flip side, maybe this is how they are going to be this season.
Mumbai have been outstanding recently. They are on an absolute roll, and against an indifferent Jamshedpur, it's hard to tip anything other than a win for Mumbai.
In order to get the odds well above Evens, I'm throwing Over 1.5 Goals to the bet. In a Same Game Multi it takes the odds to 2.24.