Match 25 of the Indian Super League is Odisha Vs Goa (12/12/20), here our match preview looks ahead to the fixture and brings you the latest match odds and top prediction.
Best Football Betting Sites
Match Preview - Brief Summary
- Odisha FC Vs FC Goa is Match 25 of the Indian Super League. The match is taking place at the GMC Stadium, with Kick-Off at 7.30pm (local time), which is 2pm in the UK.
- Odisha have had an awful start to the 2020/21 Indian Super League, they currently sit second bottom with just 1 point from four matches.
- Their point came in a 2-2 with Jamshedpur, back in Match 10. Prior to that draw, Stuart Baxter's side lost 1-0 to Hyderabad in Match 4.
- They have since lost 1-0 to Mohun Bagan, and most recently lost 2-0 to Mumbai City last Sunday.
- Goals seem to be the issue for Odisha, they have failed to score in three of their four matches.
- For Goa, they've had a better start, if not a brilliant one. Juan Ferrando's side have 5 points from four matches.
- More recently, Goa have taken 4 points from their last two matches, including a 3-1 win over Kerala Blasters last Sunday.
Odisha Vs Goa Betting
- Odisha 7/2 – The Draw 14/5 – Goa 8/11
- Over 2.5 Goals 23/20 – Under 2.5 Goals 3/4
- Over 3.5 Goals 14/5 – Under 3.5 Goals 2/7
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 9/10 – No 20/23
Odisha Vs Goa Prediction 12/12/20
The Indian Super League is starting to take shape now, so hopefully predicting matches will become easier.
Goa are obviously in better form than Odisha, and with that, I'm happy to back Juan Ferrando's side at 8/11.
I'm also going to add over 1.5 goals into the bet to get the odds up to just about Evens.