Match 23 of the Indian Super League is East Bengal Vs Jamshedpur (10/12/20), here our match preview looks ahead to the fixture and brings you the latest match odds and top prediction.
Match Preview – Brief Summary
- SC East Bengal Vs Jamshedpur FC is Match 23 of the Indian Super League. The match is taking place at the Tilak Maidan Stadium, with Kick-Off at 7.30pm (local time), which is 2pm in the UK.
- East Bengal sit bottom of the Indian Super League. They have zero points from three matches, and haven’t even managed a goal yet.
- Bengal’s three defeats have been to Mohun Bagan (2-0), Mumbai City (3-0), and more worryingly, NorthEast United (2-0).
- The first two defeats are against two of the stronger teams in the ISL. While in the defeat to NorthEast, Robbie Fowler’s side were competitive, but failed to turn their majority possession into any more than 2 shots on target. This must be of huge concern for the former Liverpool striker.
- Opponents today, Jamshedpur sit in 7th place with 5 points from their four matches.
- To date Owen Coyle’s Jamshedpur side have had a mixed up season, and are very difficult to predict.
- They started out with a 2-1 defeat with Chennaiyin. That was followed by draws with Odisha (2-2), and Hyderabad (1-1). The draw with Odisha in particular must have felt more like a defeat, having been 2-0 up with just under 15 minutes left to play.
- Then in Jamshedpur’s last match, just to prove their unpredictability, they went and beat Mohun Bagan 2-1, for their first win of the season.
- Live Match Centre
- This is East Bengal’s first season in the ISL, meaning there is no head-to-head records for these two teams.
East Bengal Vs Jamshedpur Betting
- East Bengal 13/8 – The Draw 21/10 – Jamshedpur 17/10
- Over 2.5 Goals 6/5 – Under 2.5 Goals 6/10
- Over 3.5 Goals 3/1 – Under 3.5 Goals 1/5
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 17/20 – No 17/20
East Bengal Vs Jamshedpur Prediction 10/12/20
The form guide points to a win for Jamshedpur, but they have been unpredictable so far in this season’s ISL. This is probably why the bookies have it as a close call in the betting.
I do feel though that it’s time for East Bengal to at least score, if not win. And I have a feeling that against the up and down Jamshedpur, they will get something today.
This fixture has a look of 1-1 about it. So with that in mind, and the fact I don’t know what to get from Jamshedpur, I’m going to go with Both Teams To Score today at 17/20.