It's the final day of the Europa League, and today (10/12/20) I'm focusing on Celtic Vs Lille for my free football betting tips and match prediction, with the hosts in a stinking run of form.
Best Football Betting Sites
Match Preview - Brief Summary
- Celtic FC Vs LOSC Lille is the final match (Matchday 6) for both sides in Group H of the Europa League. The match is taking place at Celtic Park, with kick off at 8pm.
- Celtic are in woeful form, both at home, and in the Europa League. So far in Group H, the Hoops have just 1 point, ironically from a 2-2 draw with tonight's opponents in France, on Matchday 2.
- Domestically, things aren't much better for Celtic. They are currently 13 points behind leaders Rangers - albeit with 2 games in hand. More worryingly for Celtic must be the fact they have just 1 win in their 5 Scottish Premier League matches.
- Tonight's opponents Lille currently top Group H with 11 points from their 5 matches. A win today guarantees top spot in a group that includes in form Italian side, AC Milan.
- Domestically, Lille sit second behind league leaders PSG. They have 26 points from their 13 matches, but that record includes 5 draws (+ 7 wins and 1 draw).
- Just recently though, their league form has stuttered a bit, with just the 2 wins in their last 5 matches.
Celtic Vs Lille Betting
- Celtic 29/10 – The Draw 12/5 – Lille 10/11
- Over 2.5 Goals 5/6 – Under 2.5 Goals 10/11
- Over 3.5 Goals 21/10 – Under 3.5 Goals 1/3
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 8/11 – No 21/20
Celtic Vs Lille Prediction 10/12/20
It's extremely hard to make any sort of case for Celtic tonight, so far they've lost 4 and drawn 1 of their 5 Europa League matches.
Winning away at Celtic Park isn't a given though, even against a Celtic team struggling badly. This is slightly putting me off back the French side outright.
Celtic have nothing to play for tonight, and the best I see them getting is a draw.
More likely is the Lille win, and with this match having a feel of 2-1 to the visitors about it, I'm happy to go with this bet.