It's RB Leipzig Vs Man Utd (8/12/20) in the final round of Champions League matches, here our match preview looks ahead to the fixture and brings you the latest match odds and top prediction.
Match Preview – Brief Summary
- RB Leipzig Vs Manchester United is Match 6 of Champions League, Group H. The match is taking place at the RB Arena, Kick-Off is at 8.
- Man Utd currently top the group on goal difference. All three of United, Leipzig and PSG have 9 points each.
- A draw tonight is good enough for Man Utd to qualify for the Round of 16.
- In order to be certain of qualifying for the Round of 16, Leipzig need to beat United.
- A draw will only be good enough for RB Leipzig, if PSG lose at home to Basaksehir.
- Matchday Live from UEFA.com
- Here at Football Gambler we have loads of Free Football Betting Tips and Predictions, along with free Bets that can be used on Champions League matches and for your football betting.
RB Leipzig Vs Man Utd Betting
- RB Leipzig 29/20 – The Draw 13/5 – Man Utd 9/5
- Over 2.5 Goals 6/10 – Under 2.5 Goals 11/8
- Over 3.5 Goals 6/4 – Under 3.5 Goals 8/15
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 4/9 – No 13/8
RB Leipzig Vs Man Utd Prediction 8/12/20
As unpredictable United appear to have been this season, they have actually been pretty good away from home.
With the exception of the defeat away at Istanbul Basaksehir, which was a shocker, United have won all their other away fixtures in all competitions this season.
This makes Solskjaer's men difficult to oppose today. United and The Draw are 8/15 in the Double Chance market, which is a decent price in itself.
Adding that into a Same Game Multi with Under 4.5 Goals pays 1.78, just a touch under 4/5.